How do I remove my Mturk suspension? without having a fax

julietaZG

Reaction score
This they told me: Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

Amazon Mechanical Turk (MTurk) has successfully verified your identification documents. As a result, we have reinstated the MTurk Worker account associated with this email address effective immediately.

Upon further investigation, we have identified activity associated with your Amazon Mechanical Turk (MTurk) Worker account that is in violation of the MTurk Participation Agreement. Specifically, your account has been flagged for allowing others to use or share your account, which violates Section 1(b) of the MTurk Participation Agreement.

You can review the complete Participation Agreement at the link below:

https://www.mturk.com/worker/participation-agreement

As a marketplace for human intelligence, Requester customers rely on each MTurk Worker account representing a unique individual. We take this seriously, so if you continue this prohibited activity, your account will be terminated without further warning.

If you have any questions, or if you believe this decision was made in error, you may email us using the Contact Us form on our Worker website:

http://www.mturk.com/mturk/contactus

Sincerely,

Amazon Mechanical Turk

julietaZG

Reaction score
Wait about 15 days after sending my driver's license by fax zero, try to be just one sheet. They made me happy today. I'm only 0.75. but I'm happy to return to the rodeo.

Reactions: aveline

ALLS

Reaction score
Great. When will I get my account back
How did u get Ur account back. Please help
My account is closed. Got an email. Don't know what I'll do now. Need some means of earning. Kindly guide friends

julietaZG

Reaction score
My account was suspended by verification. You can send me a document by fax. I sent them that I didn't have a machine and they told me to use an online service.
fax my driver's license as established. by faxZero

Every four days I write very kindly, until they reactivated my account.

musty082

Reaction score
my acct was not approved what happened any suggest pls

lee1234

Reaction score
Hi. Today they activated my account
How it got activated?
They mailed me that my account will remain closed since I have violated agreement policy.

I really do not know what wrong I did.

Is there anything I can do further.

ALLS

Reaction score
How it got activated?
They mailed me that my account will remain closed since I have violated agreement policy.

I really do not know what wrong I did.

Is there anything I can do further.
Same problem with my account .they closed it saying violated agreement. Don't know what went wrong
They don't seem to reply also

julietaZG

Reaction score
Have you used Vpn to open your accounts? different ip, other people have used it?

julietaZG

Reaction score
Have you used Vpn to open your accounts? different ip, other people have used it?

XWarrior

Reaction score
Good to hear they reactivated it, another good fax option is hellofax.com, it is super fast and for ID verification situations you can include a high def version. They give 5 free pages, which is enough in this type of situation, and easy to get more free if needed.

Reactions: julietaZG

sam21

Reaction score
My account also suspended

Last edited: