I Made This! (crafty things)

Binxybaby

Reaction score
I bought smaller beads and I'm going to experiment with them next!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jan and themildone

Binxybaby

Reaction score
Got smaller beads but had to get a smaller crochet hook to make it work. I'll post a picture soon!

Reactions: jklmnop

jan

Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/groups/arfsncrafts/
(from the webpage)
Sewers: Welcome! We desperately need bat wraps, joey pouches of all sizes, and hanging joey pouches. All of these are in need and can be made with a sewing machine. (No hand sewn items.)
Crocheters: Hi! We need your birds nest making skills! Crocheted nests of various sizes are needed for orphaned birds and small rodents. Also blankets.
Knitters: Bonjour! If you can knit you can make some sweet blankets and jumpers that'll keep our fellas warm. We have some great knitting patterns that can be whipped up for our joeys, lambs, penguins, and other animals. Knitted joey pouches are also needed.

Reactions: scrmcasey and savvy

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
hey is anybody here good with hand sewing? I'm not doing good at - well I don't know what to call it. I kind of remember what I used to do with cross stitch but it's just when you first start so that it stays put?

jan

Reaction score
hey is anybody here good with hand sewing? I'm not doing good at - well I don't know what to call it. I kind of remember what I used to do with cross stitch but it's just when you first start so that it stays put?
an embroidery hoop

they are in thrift stores ALL the time (or yuo can buy them new)

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I paint but I can't for the life of me figure out how to show pictures
Try uploading the photo to a place like imgur. Right click on the photo once it's uploaded there and select copy image address. Then come back here, and click on the insert picture icon (next to the smiley face). You should be able to add the url there and it will show up here.

Would love to see your paintings!!

Reactions: theturkscribe