Missing hit

Marte48047

Reaction score
Yesterday I completed a hit (can't remember the name) where you had to take 30 pictures and upload them to WeTransfer. When upload is complete you just enter the link where the payment code usually goes. I did that but it never registered the hit on my dashboard and I never received payment. So basically did the hit for free. I was going to try to contact the requester but can't remember the name or the hit name to search for it. Anybody complete this and can give me the requester name or the hit name?

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Just checking, did you accept this HIT the day before or prior to the day changing? Once the HIT is completed, it shows on the dashboard log under the day you accepted it rather than the day you completed it.

I'll link this thread in the daily thread since more people might notice it there

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Yesterday I completed a hit (can't remember the name) where you had to take 30 pictures and upload them to WeTransfer. When upload is complete you just enter the link where the payment code usually goes. I did that but it never registered the hit on my dashboard and I never received payment. So basically did the hit for free. I was going to try to contact the requester but can't remember the name or the hit name to search for it. Anybody complete this and can give me the requester name or the hit name?
Was it from HITL? I got one from them this morning, but I returned it. The name of the HIT was "Collect 30 photos with your mobile phone and earn an easy $3.00 USD! (Only US and Canada) "

Reactions: ducky