MTC March Madness Bracket Challenge

Astro

Zorp The Surveyor
Contributor
Reaction score

2016 MturkCrowd March Madness Bracket Challenge!

How to join/play:
  • First step: Read all of the rules in the section below! (there will be attention checks)
  • Join the MTC Bracket Challenge Group (Yahoo! Account Required) at https://yho.com/tourney?g=78146&k=8751ef85a3a02b8d&soc_trk=lnk .
  • You will need to enter the password to join which is "rejectyahu" (No quotes).
  • After that, simply fill-out your bracket COMPLETELY by the deadline as stated in the rules below.
  • If you need any further assistance with joining the group, you can send me a PM.
Rules:
  • Your bracket name *must* feature your forum name in some form for identification purposes. If your bracket name does not include your forum name, you risk being disqualified from prize eligibility. We don't have the time to chase people around trying to figure out whose bracket belongs to whom.
  • One bracket entry per person. It is extremely easy for the pool management to spot duplicated entries so don't even try.
  • The deadline to join and have all selections set is at Noon EDT on Thursday March 17th. No entries or bracket changes will be accepted after that time.
Prize Info:
  • $20 cash (Paypal) prize for the bracket in 1st place at the end of the tournament!
  • Entry is Free but as stated in the rules above there is a strict one bracket entry per person policy.

terp

Contributor
Reaction score
terps to win NC. that is all.

Reactions: Astro

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Just to highlight this again. Please identify your MTC Forum name in your bracket.

Reactions: MerryLou and Astro

EEEmmons

is it wine o'clock yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
Well just winged it.

Astro

Zorp The Surveyor
Contributor
Reaction score
Repeating again: It is imperative that everyone have their forum name within their bracket title! Click on your bracket page and then click the gear icon (shown below) to change your bracket title.

Reactions: waffles

waffles

Hi?
Contributor
Reaction score
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I just got this email:

Hi,

You are receiving this email because your bracket, Merry Madness Brackness, is NOT complete. The deadline to complete your brackets is Thursday, Mar 17 at 09:15am PDT.

But when I go to look I've made all my picks and set my tiebreaker. Am I missing something? (My 1st bracket obviously :LOL:)

EDIT I also see this

Maybe I just needed to log in and confirm or save it again, or something? :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: Astro and kryss

blmpclrk

Reaction score
I'm in, thanks! Go Buckeyes!! (NIT)

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I just got this email:

Hi,

You are receiving this email because your bracket, Merry Madness Brackness, is NOT complete. The deadline to complete your brackets is Thursday, Mar 17 at 09:15am PDT.

But when I go to look I've made all my picks and set my tiebreaker. Am I missing something? (My 1st bracket obviously :LOL:)

EDIT I also see this

Maybe I just needed to log in and confirm or save it again, or something? :confused:
Did you try saving it again? Did it say 63 of 63 pics done?

Reactions: Astro and MerryLou