MTC Survivor Challenge thread

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Melly @Melly You're just the nicest, ever. Also, sorry about the eating your teammate question. I did come up with it but others voted for it!

Hey, E @Pablo Escobar. You're a bigger drunk than me!
Ha! I thought it was a joke that you came up with that :) It was just one of those things where I visualized the question and I was like, ummm what the hell is wrong with me? I was looking FAR more to into it than I should have :)

Reactions: Vanyanka

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
After I recorded mine I figured that it was probably Jaded @Jaded that came up with it, because she knew everyone would say her and she wanted to be formerly acknowledged as the tastiest.

Reactions: Jaded and Melly

Kizka

Non Serviam
Contributor
Reaction score
I just want to say it was awesome getting to know both of you better through your answers. No matter who gets the title I think you are both winners.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Last edited:

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The questionnaire the final two completed reminded me of some odd version of the Bernard Pivot questionnaire James Lipton does on Inside the Actor's Studio. I always liked that part of the show and used to think of how I would answer some of those questions. :)

Reactions: Vanyanka

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
So I will post this now before the announcement.

TQueen @TQueen you sounded so cute! Legit like all my relatives I talk to back in TX and AL.. nice to hear that accent :).

I want to say thanks to everyone that participated and especially TQueen cause she worked her ass off harder than really any of us and she got no rewards out of it. She was a true trooper and really did the best to make an unbiased game that that so many of us got to participate in. She is a true GM.

For those of you that helped me get to where I am right now I thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much. Cursed Scroll @Cursed Scroll Rerun @Rerun Devil_Dawg @Catfish Turtlefemm @MostlyH2O for the button post. And Jaded @Jaded and heeheehahaha @heeheehahaha for the forum post. You all.. you have no idea how much it warmed my heart that ya'll helped me.

For everyone else... I don't care how the verdict comes down tomorrow. I only want to know that I can PM you or talk to you guys in the threads. I won't hold the outcome against anyone. That was the most important thing for me in this game all of you!

Last edited:

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So I will post this now before the announcement.

@TQueem you sounded so cute! Legit like all my relatives I talk to back in TX and AL.. nice to hear that accent :).

I want to say thanks to everyone that participated and especially TQueen cause she worked her ass off harder than really any of us and she got no rewards out of it. She was a true trooper and really did the best to make an unbiased game that that so many of us got to participate in. She is a true GM.

For those of you that helped me get to where I am right now I thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much. Cursed Scroll @Cursed Scroll Rerun @Rerun Devil_Dawg @Catfish Turtlefemm @MostlyH2O for the button post. And Jaded @Jaded and heeheehahaha @heeheehahaha for the forum post. You all.. you have no idea how much it warmed my heart that ya'll helped me.

For everyone else... I don't care how the verdict comes down tomorrow. I only want to know that I can PM you or talk to you guys in the threads. I won't hold the outcome against anyone. That was the most important thing for me in this game all of you!
Very sweet <3 Thanks for the kind words, means more than you know!

Everybody can PM me.

Except that one person. You know who you are. :muted:

Stop blocking me. :cliff:

Reactions: MerryLou and Jaded