MTS 3.2.x Bugs

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
It appears that this is happening on HITs that I am not qualified for.
I am not certain this case of not having the qual always holds true.

I am running 3.2.3 HC. My favorite drip batch won't allow me to start scanning it when I click the start button starting on Friday. It has that "no" sign when i hover over the start button.

I figured maybe I was soft-blocked since i've done quite a few. Hours later, one from the batch showed up in my Hit Finder (and I have HF set to show me only HITs I'm qualified for). I click on the HIT in HF and the only qual is that you have to be in the U.S. (which I am) so I should be qualled to do them so I don't understand why HC is not allowing me to scan it.

Reactions: MirrorMan

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
So woke up and all of my PandAs in Hit Catcher are gone. That's nice. Kadauchi @Kadauchi any idea where they could have gone?

cahut13

Reaction score
On the old version of Mturk Suite, the timestamp in the logged hits would update as the hit was found again. I really miss this feature as it let me know whether a hit was worth trying to catch or not.

Soggybottom

Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi

MTS is still crashing every couple of hours on me.

Will the next update hopefully resolve the memory issue?

Also, under the Favorite HIT Groups section of Finder, thanks for adding the timestamp but it seems the HITS column is always updating the number of HITS available when it should actually be static so that you can see the rate of decrease every thirty minutes, which is what I have it set to. At the moment, the HITs column always updates to the most current number available even for the line that appeared hours earlier. The column should be static and not be updated contstantly.

Also, the buttons are always slow to respond to clicks and I have to click it multiple times. It needs to be immediate like in the older version.

I appreciate all the work you've done for the community over the years. I hope the next update will resolve everything.

I'm also a subscriber to Turkenator even though batches have pretty much dried up over the last year. I appreciate all your efforts and will continue to support your great work. I just have one request for Turkernator. Could you include a Nifty Split function where right-clicking a link opens it up in a new window side-by-side to the existing window? That is one feature I think that is missing.

charlie

Reaction score
This seems to have gone relatively quiet. Are all the bugs that could have been reported already reported? I couldn't deal w/ the multitude of issues I was having so I rolled back to 2.6.13 weeks ago and have not been following up on bugs in here since then.

Miklast

Builds robots sometimes
Reaction score
Just had my HIT catcher and HIT Finder settings wiped after a system crash (100% unrelated to MTS). MTS was acting funny all the way to the dumped data though, with the suite not showing the requesters that I worked in the side tab thing(? maybe this got removed and I missed it in the patch notes).

Soggybottom

Reaction score
This seems to have gone relatively quiet. Are all the bugs that could have been reported already reported? I couldn't deal w/ the multitude of issues I was having so I rolled back to 2.6.13 weeks ago and have not been following up on bugs in here since then.

I've had to roll back to 2.6.13 myself and have unpacked the zip and loaded it into the extensions page.

But how do I access Hit Finder and Hit Catcher? I don't see the icon to access it among the other extensions in my browser. Usually just right-click that icon and access it from there.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
This seems to have gone relatively quiet. Are all the bugs that could have been reported already reported?
i've mentioned some things. no new version has been released that i can tell so i just wait for the next one and do the best i can with the few issues i have.