Music thread

jml

Midnight Marauder
Reaction score
<3 Jenny's adorable

I was (& still am) really into Execution of All Things & More Adventurous. I think Under the Blacklight gets too much shit from people because I love about half of that album.

I've seen Jenny Lewis solo a few times and The Postal Service once but I never had a chance to see a full Rilo Kiley show so every year I pray for a reunion tour to happen

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
<3 Jenny's adorable

I was (& still am) really into Execution of All Things & More Adventurous. I think Under the Blacklight gets too much shit from people because I love about half of that album.

I've seen Jenny Lewis solo a few times and The Postal Service once but I never had a chance to see a full Rilo Kiley show so every year I pray for a reunion tour to happen

I have been to HUNDREDS of shows, but Rilo Kiley and The Impossibles are the two bands I most regret missing out on.

Reactions: jml

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Where the heck is our music room?

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score

KittyRaces

lengthening my shitlist by the minute
Contributor
Reaction score

Sharing because I'm going through my music, reloading it into my iTunes after having to swap my hard drives, and this came up.. Haven't thought about this movie in ages. Hahahahaha Still great.