NaNoWriMo

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Is anyone else participating in National Novel Writing Month this year? I am! Fingers crossed I can actually stick with it past the 5th day (usually when I lose momentum). Anyone want to buddy up or post here daily to keep ourselves accountable?

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm down! I just have to figure out which Nano account to use or which one I have access to b/c I had to make a new one in 2015?? But I've done it every year since so idk.

Is everyone doing a brandy spanking new thing, or working something they've worked on before... b/c I'm cheating and doing that second one. I'm rewriting something I never finished.

Reactions: savvy

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm down! I just have to figure out which Nano account to use or which one I have access to b/c I had to make a new one in 2015?? But I've done it every year since so idk.

Is everyone doing a brandy spanking new thing, or working something they've worked on before... b/c I'm cheating and doing that second one. I'm rewriting something I never finished.
I started something a few months ago and got to just over 4000 words. I'm working on that. I got in 2,427 words today using 4thewords.com. It's like an rpg thing where you do quests and timed writes to beat the monsters. Childish but I love it! You can get a free 30 days for November.

Last edited:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Is anyone still participating or am I talking to myself here? lol

I'm at a little over 13k words, so still on track. I'm starting to lose steam, though. not sure how to get from where I am to where I need to be plot-wise. Still trucking, though.

Reactions: savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Is anyone still participating or am I talking to myself here? lol

I'm at a little over 13k words, so still on track. I'm starting to lose steam, though. not sure how to get from where I am to where I need to be plot-wise. Still trucking, though.
I dont participate, but yay! Keep up! You can do it!

• Love
Reactions: themildone