Never Ending Chat

Favorite animals:

• Total voters

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score
One upon a time there was a girl. she was a bored girl who's laptop wouldn't pull up Scrivener because she hadn't turned it on in six months. So the girl played on her phone and took pictures of herself as a cat and a deer.
Today, however, her phone was magic. So when she took a picture of herself as a deer, she became a deer! But a weird deer that was a lady but had antlers. She ran away and lived in the not dangerous at all forest and never had to turk again.

The end.
That was a really good story. Thank you.

Sometimes deer eat the shrubs outside my apartment building. It's cool but I always worry about cars.

Reactions: Rerun and Jaded

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Once upon a time there a mean person named jenaling @jenaling she made a vocaroo that agreed with another mean person named Rerun @Rerun that a poor joke on defenseless toby was funny. Jenaling and rerun both smell funny. The end.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
okay well I've taken a picture in all the snapchat and new phone filters and I'm bored and company is still here :\ There are also no pokemon in my yard.

Now what?

Reactions: Rerun

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
One upon a time there was a girl. she was a bored girl who's laptop wouldn't pull up Scrivener because she hadn't turned it on in six months. So the girl played on her phone and took pictures of herself as a cat and a deer.
Today, however, her phone was magic. So when she took a picture of herself as a deer, she became a deer! But a weird deer that was a lady but had antlers. She ran away and lived in the not dangerous at all forest and never had to turk again.

The end.

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
okay well I've taken a picture in all the snapchat and new phone filters and I'm bored and company is still here :\ There are also no pokemon in my yard.

Now what?
I was going to say "work" but I was laughing so hard I couldn't even type it out.

I love Saturday

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Most of it was a computer. My old one has been dying a slow, painful death. I also got 2 pairs of glasses, wine, and a huge ass bag of gummi worms though. I'll post glasses pics when I start drinking the aforementioned wine. I had to buy men's glasses.