Never Ending Chat

Favorite animals:

• Total voters

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
That episode is the reason why my next cat will be named Zazzles. That is also the likely reason why I've been told I cannot have a cat.

I'm naming my next cat Confidential so I can say "That's Confidential" when people ask its name.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yes, there are like 7 more in the icebox. I'm gonna eat 'em all if someone else doesn't :eek:
I was going to make granola but Kashi Strawberry Bars were on sale so I'm having one of those. :strawberry:

Reactions: Jaded

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
I love those Chobani Greek yogurt flips. I'm sure they're hella unhealthy, but that key lime pie one is fucking amazing.

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
ItsAmyTee @ItsAmyTee I FINISHED!! And I hate Hulu - I need more ASAP.
Holy cow I am right there with you. I've been so spoiled - the idea of having to wait for more is killing me. But also it's kind of good because it's such an unrelentingly dark show that it's probably better to only do an episode or two a week.

Okay. I need to go watch something completely mindless for a while. I feel like True Blood gets brought up a lot around here. Is it worth getting into?

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score
Holy cow I am right there with you. I've been so spoiled - the idea of having to wait for more is killing me. But also it's kind of good because it's such an unrelentingly dark show that it's probably better to only do an episode or two a week.

Okay. I need to go watch something completely mindless for a while. I feel like True Blood gets brought up a lot around here. Is it worth getting into?

It's a fun show. Terrible accents, lots of blood, sexy and stupid people.

Edit: Heh, I meant to say blood, sex, and stupid people but this is more accurate. They are sexy and stupid.

Last edited:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

It's not awful, but don't takei t too seriously.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score

Reactions: Sondi and ItsAmyTee

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I haven't watched the new Handmaid's Tale but love the book and the original movie with the late great Natasha Richardson although they toned it down too much for the 90's audience.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score

It's a fun show. Terrible accents, lots of blood, sexy and stupid people.

Edit: Heh, I meant to say blood, sex, and stupid people but this is more accurate. They are sexy and stupid.
It's such a stupid fucking show, but I love it.