Never Ending Chat

Favorite animals:

• Total voters

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I moved from Florida to South Carolina in middle school and it actually made me miss Florida some. My AP Bio teacher in high school in SC refused to teach us evolution.

Lived in SC for a bit and grew up in Fl
Never had the pleasure to go to South Carolina. I was in Panama City, also known as the land of a thousand spring breaker deaths. Balconies can be quite effective killers, it turns out.

Reactions: basketcasey

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I genuinely love the hell out of this song, and I'm not even a country fan.
I saw them in Detroit before they got big and they were really good. There used to be a big free country concert every spring downtown. Now I think they charge for it. It's a huge party and a lot of fun.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Never had the pleasure to go to South Carolina. I was in Panama City, also known as the land of a thousand spring breaker deaths. Balconies can be quite effective killers, it turns out.
Haha very true! I actually go to Panama City every year with my family since my grandpa has a condo there. Beautiful beaches - but the people, not so much...

And I'm in the foothills of South Carolina, about 20 minutes from the North Carolina border. So I'm pretty close to the mountains, which is nice! The beaches here are okay, but I definitely prefer the gulf to the Atlantic coast.

Last edited:

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I saw them in Detroit before they got big and they were really good. There used to be a big free country concert every spring downtown. Now I think they charge for it. It's a huge party and a lot of fun.
Oh dude, I'm seriously jealous. He's a really cool dude from what I've seen of him in music documentaries, and a seriously talented musician.
I saw motorhead twice. And really after you see God. Nothing else compares.

Bonus first concert input: Mine was Coal Chamber, Machinehead, Element, and some bands that have probably broken up by now.

Reactions: kryss and TobyF

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Oh dude, I'm seriously jealous. He's a really cool dude from what I've seen of him in music documentaries, and a seriously talented musician.

Bonus first concert input: Mine was Coal Chamber, Machinehead, Element, and some bands that have probably broken up by now.
Ah! I love that song so damn much!

And on a related note,