Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
We've been trying to figure out why La Princessa has had a tummy ache, her throat's been itchy and sore, random rashes, etc... for a couple weeks now...
Trying to figure out what new damn pollen was kicking up allergies...what's she stressed about that her tummy hurts all the time...

Fucking cracker company changed their ingredients to include a (VERY TINY ) amount of PEANUT FLOUR.
Goddamn it.
Thank god it wasn't much, and her allergy is so mild, or I'd have really really hurt or killed my kid. I feel fucking horrible :(

They even documented it on the package- but we've been buying them so long we didn't even look. I guess we need to get back into the practice of reading ALL labels, not just NEW foods.

I'mma die
:cliff:

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
We've been trying to figure out why La Princessa has had a tummy ache, her throat's been itchy and sore, random rashes, etc... for a couple weeks now...
Trying to figure out what new damn pollen was kicking up allergies...what's she stressed about that her tummy hurts all the time...

Fucking cracker company changed their ingredients to include a (VERY TINY ) amount of PEANUT FLOUR.
Goddamn it.
Thank god it wasn't much, and her allergy is so mild, or I'd have really really hurt or killed my kid. I feel fucking horrible :(

They even documented it on the package- but we've been buying them so long we didn't even look. I guess we need to get back into the practice of reading ALL labels, not just NEW foods.

I'mma die
:cliff:
brutal. im sorry :(

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
They are selling Whamsia at Costco now and I'm still now allowed to have a membership. My life is hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: JenniLeigh