Never Ending Chat

Favorite animals:

• Total voters

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
My guess is they run it through whatever changes it from crunchy to smooth a couple extra times? or add something ot make it softer? idk, if smooth didn't gross me out I'd buy some and try it just so I could tag you :p But check walmart I usually see it there.
whipped is really awful. im picturing it between that and smooth. bleh.

Reactions: Jaded

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I misrepresented myself. I've accidentally made 35 cents.

Reactions: Sondi

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score
Ugh. I don't feel like working but I'm too restless to do nothing. I went for a walk and got knocked over by a 10 year old.

Reactions: coffeeowl and Jaded

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I "broke" the register at the grocery store today. I saved such a high percentage, the manager had to come okay it before I could pay.

...it was kind of awesome....
i think you reached coupon rockstar status.

Reactions: JenniLeigh

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
:ahhh: Oh noes! Were you still able to eat and enjoy what was left?!
I actually don't know what it's going to be like. I cooked it anyway and just pulled it out of the oven a few min ago. It requires like six hours to set, I guess, so I won't find out till later tonight. I figure, at worst, it's a rhubarb pie with a little bit of cheesecake. Can't be all that bad. :D

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I actually don't know what it's going to be like. I cooked it anyway and just pulled it out of the oven a few min ago. It requires like six hours to set, I guess, so I won't find out till later tonight. I figure, at worst, it's a rhubarb pie with a little bit of cheesecake. Can't be all that bad. :D
:phew:

I'm sure it will still be super tasty! I had an apple pie pretty much explode on me due to being too full and cooked a wee bit too long. We ate it out of the pie plate AND off the sheet pan under it. It was still delicious! :ROFL:

And yay for making yummy food! I need to do some baking this weekend. Maybe banana walnut bread. Or cranberry orange muffins. Or both.