Never Ending Chat

Favorite animals:

• Total voters

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Kerek @Kerek and kryss @kryss, I thought about you guys the other day. There is this grocery store in my town that is closing, and they marked the frozen foods down (75% off). I got some ice cream (tiny little fudge covered ice cream cones, Klondike bars, etc.). It'll take me forever to eat that stuff, but I couldn't pass it up at that discount. I also got health and beauty products (worth about $100 - I paid $25 for them).

So, I'm good on beauty stuff and ice cream for a bit. But the whole point is, you guys = ice cream to me. :)

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Kerek @Kerek and kryss @kryss, I thought about you guys the other day. There is this grocery store in my town that is closing, and they marked the frozen foods down (75% off). I got some ice cream (tiny little fudge covered ice cream cones, Klondike bars, etc.). It'll take me forever to eat that stuff, but I couldn't pass it up at that discount. I also got health and beauty products (worth about $100 - I paid $25 for it).

So, I'm good on beauty stuff and ice cream for a bit. But the whole point is, you guys = ice cream to me. :)
By the end of this week, I might literally be completely ice cream.

:kill:

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score
I have a pimple in my ear. It's quite painful.

Reactions: coffeeowl

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Anyone in here bullet journal? It looks kind of fun, and I'm considering doing one for music practice, but I'm wondering if I'd just use that as another way to procrastinate in my limited free time :thinking:

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score
TobyF @TobyF You're doing too much hitposting and not enough shitposting.

Reactions: Sondi

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score
So traumatized I double-posted.

Reactions: TobyF