Favorite animals:

• Total voters

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because

Reactions: Jaded

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score
this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because
:musicalnote: This is the...

:kick:

Reactions: Vanyanka

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Suggestion for tonight's music theme - Calypso!

Reactions: Jaded

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
I bought a giant jar of olives on clearance at Publix for a dollar. That's been the highlight of my day.

Reactions: jenaling

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
WEll that is an odd sale.
I've only had green olives once and I hated them
It took me literally years to force myself to like olives, but now they are delicious. Same story with cilantro. I like the marinated olives at my local Russian market - there's tons of different kinds and sizes with bay leaves and sun dried tomatoes and stuff.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
It took me literally years to force myself to like olives, but now they are delicious. Same story with cilantro. I like the marinated olives at my local Russian market - there's tons of different kinds and sizes with bay leaves and sun dried tomatoes and stuff.
My main goal in life is to be able to afford the olive bar without hesitation.

Reactions: Sondi and ItsAmyTee

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It took marinated kalamatas to get me on the whole olive bandwagon. Now I like them all... except black.

Still can't do cilantro. What changed your mind?

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
It took marinated kalamatas to get me on the whole olive bandwagon. Now I like them all... except black.

Does it taste like soap to you? My friend absolutely can't stand cilantro. I, on the other hand, could eat that shit on anything.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Seriously just repetition! I couldn't stand being a foodie and not liking such a common herb :rolleyes:

Reactions: ItsAmyTee

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm really weird about spices/herbs in my food. if i can see them I can't eat them. So my food is usually super bland (which sucks)

Reactions: Sondi

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Does it taste like soap to you? My friend absolutely can't stand cilantro. I, on the other hand, could eat that shit on anything.
Yes! Or at least that's the nearest description. Very bitter and cloying. I'd really like to be able to like it - people seem to enjoy it so much! Same with rye. I'm not a picky eater, but if I get a taste of cilantro or rye I want to immediately spit it out.