Never Ending Chat

Favorite animals:

• Total voters

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
I'm about to pop my cork. The lady downstairs that chain smoked inside has been gone and it's glorious. No more headaches from the smoke drifting up the air vents. I cleaned walls and painted, no more stale smoke smells. Now this new chick has moved in AND is also smoking inside. I want to die. I'm a cut a b. :shifty: WHY! How can you smoke inside. I get it, I used to smoke, but F man... go outside. I'm so fucking annoyed.
you could always ask her to smoke outside, at least. maybe she's normal.

or i guess murder

Reactions: kryss and coffeeowl

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm about to pop my cork. The lady downstairs that chain smoked inside has been gone and it's glorious. No more headaches from the smoke drifting up the air vents. I cleaned walls and painted, no more stale smoke smells. Now this new chick has moved in AND is also smoking inside. I want to die. I'm a cut a b. :shifty: WHY! How can you smoke inside. I get it, I used to smoke, but F man... go outside. I'm so fucking annoyed.
Gross. It is against our lease to smoke inside. Maybe talk to your landlord if she isn't responsive?

Reactions: kryss

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I already asked her to smoke outside, I was super polite, and explained that it goes right up through the vents and everyone can smell it. She said sure, and apologized, and then continued doing it. :shifty:

Yeah, it's against ours too. He'll ask her to stop, but he won't evict her or anything for it, because that would require effort. :facepalm2:
Bitch. That kind of thing makes me fucking insane. Luckily, my current building is extremely strict about smoking. Like $500 fine strict.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Did anyone try out Disney + yet? Checked it out this weekend with my niece and she loved it. Also... the new dumbo is cute af. :D
we've been watching

but i'm annoyed it doesn't have a continue watching, and you have to dig for what episode you're on in a series.

Reactions: kryss

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: savvy and kryss