Administrator
Reaction score
good night weirdos

Reactions: Rerun

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
wow, that was a really good time to say good night and leave it looks like.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
You wanna hear a story? You're gonna hear a story. It's story time. You take it and you like it. The person I was seeing. Was active on twitter. Had a twitter account. A man keep bothering her. sending dick pics. asking to see her nude. she tells me. I'm like alright. Let's give him a somewhat nude pic. I put on her thong. (which with a dick is not very comfortable, color me shocked) she took a zoomed in pic of my ass. sent it. The guy replied. dayum baby... I wasnt expecting your ass to have so many pimples. but I still enjoyed it. Poor guy. He will never know the truth. tagging Vanyanka @Vanyanka JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh Pleco @Pleco cause two of you will laugh and one of you I just wanna scar.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaded and Rerun

Rerun

Forum Licker
Contributor
Reaction score
You wanna hear a story? You're gonna hear a story. It's story time. You take it and you like it. The person I was seeing. Was active on twitter. Had a twitter account. A man keep bothering her. sending dick pics. asking to see her nude. she tells me. I'm like alright. Let's give him a somewhat nude pic. I put on her thong. (which with a dick is not very comfortable, color me shocked) she took a zoomed in pic of my ass. sent it. The guy replied. dayum baby... I was expecting your ass to have so many pimples. but I still enjoyed it. Poor guy. He will never know the truth.
While I appreciate the graphic description of your ass, let me just say: :vomit:

You win this one, TobyF @TobyF. I'm outta here.

Reactions: Jaded

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i hate u aldrige

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Lordy, I can't keep up with this thread! Taking a break from the mindnumbing hit I'm doing and I'm completely lost. Why is Peachy @PeachyRider taking his shirt off? And why are assess being discussed?

Imma go take my shirt off now but only because it's fucking hot in my area of CA right now and I want my cool pajamas on.

Reactions: TobyF

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Lordy, I can't keep up with this thread! Taking a break from the mindnumbing hit I'm doing and I'm completely lost. Why is Peachy @PeachyRider taking his shirt off? And why are assess being discussed?

Imma go take my shirt off now but only because it's fucking hot in my area of CA right now and I want my cool pajamas on.
it's the thread of utter randomness. we go rebel in here.

Reactions: tricker

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score

I've been here a while and I don't even know.

Reactions: tricker

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

Imma go take my shirt off now but only because it's fucking hot in my area of CA right now and I want my cool pajamas o
only when the rockets play. or when women ask me. but mainly only during rockets games

Reactions: TobyF and tricker