New payments system problems?

Lour

Reaction score
I signed up for the new system on Dec 18th selected 3 day interval and 2 cycle have passed and still no transfers. Just the tranfer date changes, nothing else, no emails or anything. Has anyone else had an issue like this?

jdip

Reaction score
Mine has not gone through multiple cycles, but my 3 day interval has passed with no emails. I'm wishing I just kept Amazon Payments at this point.

tbandy

Reaction score
I signed up for the new system on Dec 17th selected 7 day interval. Yesterday the 24th I received an email saying "Your direct deposit request has been received" a couple hours later I received a second email saying "Your direct deposit has been sent to your bank account "
This morning checked my bank account and the funds were there, so for me it's working the way it should.

Lour

Reaction score
Anaother pay cycle has almost completely passed and my transfer date changed to the Dec 30th, but no email stateing a transfer has been initiated. I contacted worker support on Dec 24th for help and they said rest assured we have internal teams looking into it. Since that exchange the next cycle passes without hearing back from support. I will contact them again tomorrow and ask for any updates.

Is anyone else having this happen or is it just me?

MCGARRET6

Reaction score
You're not alone. I have not had any transfers go through either with this new system. It's making me feel like freaking out. I did contact the mturk support email but they just said they'd get back to me as soon as they find out anything and it's been several days now. I don't know what to do. Except cry.