Nintendo Switch

SliceofLife

Contributor
Reaction score
I still have a Sega! That is what orginally got my hooked on Bomberman.
Minecraft is pretty great if you can find people to play with. I tend to have more fun that way.
I got a platinum trophy on my PS4 for it. I spent weeks playing that game though.
Are you looking to get a Switch?
My youngest plays Minecraft on the computer with her friends. She didn't like it on ps4 for some reason. Yes I am planning on buying one really for myself lol. My girls will think it's for them, but in reality it's really just for me! :LOL:

Reactions: ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
My youngest plays Minecraft on the computer with her friends. She didn't like it on ps4 for some reason. Yes I am planning on buying one really for myself lol. My girls will think it's for them, but in reality it's really just for me! :LOL:
I prefer some games on computer, so I can relate. I prefer ARK on PC and HATE it on PS4. But I prefer Minecraft on Ps4 and dont care for it on PC.
Although I am out a PC cause my lab puppy dumped a full soda into the back of my alienware last week.

Reactions: SliceofLife

SliceofLife

Contributor
Reaction score
I prefer some games on computer, so I can relate. I prefer ARK on PC and HATE it on PS4. But I prefer Minecraft on Ps4 and dont care for it on PC.
Although I am out a PC cause my lab puppy dumped a full soda into the back of my alienware last week.
That's how I am about Tomb Raider. Like it much better on ps4 than computer.

RancidYetti

[redacted]
Reaction score
I haven't owned a gaming PC since Half Life 2. Every time I think about building one, I buy a new guitar instead. Maybe I should rethink that next time.

SliceofLife

Contributor
Reaction score
That Zelda looks amazing on switch though. I been watching people on youtube playing it and it looks wonderful. That's really what I want it for is for Zelda.

RancidYetti

[redacted]
Reaction score
Lol. It is on my bucket list to learn to play
Coming from a musical family, I didn't really have a choice. I still love it though. Music has been my absolute favorite thing since I was a kid.

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
Coming from a musical family, I didn't really have a choice. I still love it though. Music has been my absolute favorite thing since I was a kid.
I can play a Violin pretty decent.
Some of those Gamestop bundles aren't too bad, depending on whether they have one available with things you might like.
Someone told me that a bunch were having defects. Almost like the coating that was put on them burned the screen portion? My friend showed me hers and it looks a little... f'd up?

SliceofLife

Contributor
Reaction score
Some of those Gamestop bundles aren't too bad, depending on whether they have one available with things you might like.
Yeah I went in there Saturday and didn't see much. The guy told me to come back next week. I figure I'll just wait it out.

RancidYetti

[redacted]
Reaction score
I can play a Violin pretty decent.

Someone told me that a bunch were having defects. Almost like the coating that was put on them burned the screen portion? My friend showed me hers and it looks a little... f'd up?
My sister plays Violin, I love the way it sounds! And I have heard about some problems with the Switch. I bought two and they were fine, but it's always a possibility.

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
My sister plays Violin, I love the way it sounds! And I have heard about some problems with the Switch. I bought two and they were fine, but it's always a possibility.
I think with anything there is always defects. I think people are just more likely to bring up issues with larger desired items than they are with simple common items. I am sure that if there was a defect it would be replaced. I am not going to let it discourage me. I want one....
Or two....
:D

Reactions: RancidYetti

RancidYetti

[redacted]
Reaction score
I think with anything there is always defects. I think people are just more likely to bring up issues with larger desired items than they are with simple common items. I am sure that if there was a defect it would be replaced. I am not going to let it discourage me. I want one....
Or two....
:D
Also remember that the people with perfectly functional products often don't post about it online. So the sample size is MOSTLY people with problems.

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
Also remember that the people with perfectly functional products often don't post about it online. So the sample size is MOSTLY people with problems.
Very true. I am a business student and we always talk about how people are more likely to complain about a product than to praise it to the internet.

Reactions: RancidYetti

Li0ness

Ferocity, stubbornness and sass
Reaction score
For people still looking, Amazon restocked the switch twice yesterday for Prime Members. Sold out now, but I follow NintendoWire on twitter and they're pretty good at alerting about restocks, as is this handy website. Think of it like PANDACrazy, except for spending your money instead of making it. :p