Panda Installed Now What? Help!

Julietrs

Reaction score
I've installed panda crazy, panda crazy helper and I cannot figure out how to use it. I did read the thread about it, but I need a step-by-step tutorial, because I am a slow learner with software lol.
Specifically, I need help with;

1.) How to open panda in a new browser.
2.) what search terms do I put in and where.
3.) I had two red notifications on my add on, I have no idea what they meant or how to read them.

Please help. Also I have been looking for the mentor thread, can't find it, because I definitely need a mentor. Thanks in advance.

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome Here are a couple of links that may help you out. If you don't find what your looking for there is a lot of information and other youtube videos that may point you in the right direction. google jr panda crazy and you will probably find more information than you will ever need. Hope this helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLwXXdWKYrM

http://pandacrazy.allbyjohn.com/

Julietrs

Reaction score

Julietrs

Reaction score
Thank you, appreciate it.
I think it worked too well, because I put in $1.00 and it collected a bunch of jobs I did not know how to do, So I had to return them all, and pause it, and delete search lol

Julietrs

Reaction score
If the hit has more than one available or is multiple hits, it will collect all of them for you, and you are only allowed to do one from that group. How can I prevent this?

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
If the hit has more than one available or is multiple hits, it will collect all of them for you, and you are only allowed to do one from that group. How can I prevent this?
There should be an option to collect just one HIT from a batch. If you're using the helper script that adds these buttons (
) to HITs, you would just click 'Once' instead of 'Panda' to collect only one. Or if you're just adding the Pandas into Panda Crazy manually, there will be a little checkbox that says "Collect only once."

Reactions: Julietrs

Julietrs

Reaction score
There should be an option to collect just one HIT from a batch. If you're using the helper script that adds these buttons (
) to HITs, you would just click 'Once' instead of 'Panda' to collect only one. Or if you're just adding the Pandas into Panda Crazy manually, there will be a little checkbox that says "Collect only once."
Thank you

Reactions: <Gucci> and aveline