and i have insomnia

turkleton @turkleton

Reactions: turkleton

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
going full on cozy today finally. boots. long sleeves. blankets and tea and TV. I should make soup later :thinking:

Reactions: Peachy and Kennedy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
going full on cozy today finally. boots. long sleeves. blankets and tea and TV. I should make soup later :thinking:
I woke up and it is cool here. I realized that it is time to put my sandals up. I am so sad.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i’m actually lowkey a little excited for Smackdown tonight

C to the J @C to the J

check my temperature

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i’m actually lowkey a little excited for Smackdown tonight

C to the J @C to the J

check my temperature
no tagging me with spoiler pls
wont be able to watch until a replay tomorrow

but yes also pretty hyped.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
no tagging me with spoiler pls
wont be able to watch until a replay tomorrow

but yes also pretty hyped.
ive fallen for all of the advertising i guess. i’m drinking the kool-aid. the rock and stone cold being advertised to appear has helped. not going to lie.

i won’t spoil.

we can discuss after we’ve both watched though

Reactions: C to the J

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hi buddy. I'm sitting here texting some of my friends and getting pulled into going to a festival next week. I shouldn't go because I'm not making any money right now, but i'm probably going to make an exception because it'll be the last one i go to for the year, and then the next one isn't until May. I was planning on skipping this particular festival because the ticket alone is $210 which is pretty high, but it also last for 4 days instead of the normal 2 days, so i guess that kind of makes sense. I've been pretty bummed lately not making any progress with this suspension nonsense so a trip away will hopefully do me some good.

Hows things with you? Are you back to actually turking yet? Its strange not seeing your PEs daily anymore.

• Love
Reactions: Kennedy and Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Hi buddy. I'm sitting here texting some of my friends and getting pulled into going to a festival next week. I shouldn't go because I'm not making any money right now, but i'm probably going to make an exception because it'll be the last one i go to for the year, and then the next one isn't until May. I was planning on skipping this particular festival because the ticket alone is $210 which is pretty high, but it also last for 4 days instead of the normal 2 days, so i guess that kind of makes sense. I've been pretty bummed lately not making any progress with this suspension nonsense so a trip away will hopefully do me some good.

Hows things with you? Are you back to actually turking yet? Its strange not seeing your PEs daily anymore.
one more festival until May probably won't hurt if you have the side money for it. what festival is this one? and i'm sorry you haven't made any more ground with the suspension bs. it seems like Amazon support moves at a snail pace. bunch of crap is what it is.

things are going alright with me. and this week was my first real effort in turking since everything happened. i haven't gone all out and my weekly pe isn't all that stellar. i just needed a little money to help pay for the dog's vet bill :( it seems like vehicle work and vet expenses are both sky high.

• Love
Reactions: cyberwasp

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
one more festival until May probably won't hurt if you have the side money for it. what festival is this one? and i'm sorry you haven't made any more ground with the suspension bs. it seems like Amazon support moves at a snail pace. bunch of crap is what it is.

things are going alright with me. and this week was my first real effort in turking since everything happened. i haven't gone all out and my weekly pe isn't all that stellar. i just needed a little money to help pay for the dog's vet bill :( it seems like vehicle work and vet expenses are both sky high.
I've only made around $75 the last 3 weeks combined on prolific. This next week you should try to go Ham on earnings again and see what you can do. The festival i'm going to is called Hillberry, it'll be about a 6 hour drive for me.

• Love

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Savvy - 65,222
Lil Queen - 47,673
Sondi - 27,583
Peachy - 3,696

congrats to savvy @savvy for winning the fitbit challenge this week.

i’ll send out a invite for this coming week tomorrow
feel free to accept or decline

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
minnesota is probably getting swept

Reactions: turkleton

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
if you don’t have a team in the playoffs this postseason has been a snooze so far

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i think it’s universal law that yankees games last 272827 hours

boring af

• Haha
Reactions: turkleton and savvy