Peachy’s Corner

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I doubt many people remember too much about mturkwiki (Chris' site) anymore, but one of Chris's alt accounts there was a parody of that Razor guy who used to be around the forums. He would post as him and write things like "made $400 today." We would ask him how he was going to spend it and he'd write things like "I'm going to buy 10 cases of Monster energy drinks and the finest cigars Walmart has to offer." :ROFL:

We assumed people on the site knew it was Chris, but one day someone sent me a message on the site asking if the Razor account on the wiki was my alt account. For the life of me, I never knew why they thought it was me. Made me laugh, though.
Maybe you were Jeff Bezos @Jeff Bezos then.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I doubt many people remember too much about mturkwiki (Chris' site) anymore, but one of Chris's alt accounts there was a parody of that Razor guy who used to be around the forums. He would post as him and write things like "made $400 today." We would ask him how he was going to spend it and he'd write things like "I'm going to buy 10 cases of Monster energy drinks and the finest cigars Walmart has to offer." :ROFL:

We assumed people on the site knew it was Chris, but one day someone sent me a message on the site asking if the Razor account on the wiki was my alt account. For the life of me, I never knew why they thought it was me. Made me laugh, though.
I once tried to sign up over there, but it was late at night and I was so drunk that I spelled my name wrong. Too embarrassed to just ask to have it fixed, I attempted to make another account and did it again, misspelling it in a completely different way. So I gave up.

I don't know if many people even know this, but when we started this forum he redirected the mturkwiki domain to here for like nearly our first year, I think. It helped us get off the ground.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I'm hoping for that game 7.
Nothing in this world like a World Series game 7.
Better than the super bowl most of the time.
if I wasn’t a fan of either team I’d be rooting for a Game 7, but being a Astros fan I want this over in 6 games.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Astros win again

I really think I deserve a ring if they win the WS
If the astros can sweep all the games in Washington and come back to Houston up 3-2... that would be amazing.

I still had hope when they were down 0-2 heading into Washington, but I’m also a homer.

Reactions: GoldenTemple

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Sometimes you gotta hit yourself in the face.

and that was the last time we saw Ken Giles in an Astros uniform
what a way to go out

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
My fantasy team is 2-5 and I had to pick up a backup QB since a jabroni on here jinxed the Chiefs causing Mahomes to get hurt for a little bit

Welcome to Team Peachy, teddy bridgewater

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Really hyped for the Niners game.
This our best "test" so far to see if you got a real deal contender.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Really hyped for the Niners game.
This our best "test" so far to see if you got a real deal contender.
Carolina been playing some good ball with a second year QB. Having McCaffrey helps

Reactions: C to the J