i feel like it’s a few things

i almost tried cbd stuff the other day
to see if it would help with anxiousness
what are some things you are anxious about? open up dammit! lol

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
not being handsome/wealthy enough
lol handsome doesn't really matter. Wealthy is kind of something that matters.

You really don't have to be rich to find the person you are looking for... but as a man you want to get to the point where you can provide for the family you want to have in the future and that will definitely make you more attractive to women.

do you have any career objectives?

Reactions: savvy and Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
lol handsome doesn't really matter. Wealthy is kind of something that matters.

You really don't have to be rich to find the person you are looking for... but as a man you want to get to the point where you can provide for the family you want to have in the future and that will definitely make you more attractive to women.

do you have any career objectives?
i have a couple. this topic is making me a little sad at the moment

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I would totally marry Gregg Popovich. 100% no hesitation

When young women marry old dudes and it's blatantly because they're waiting for him to die and get the $$$... what if it isn't for the $$$. What if some of those dudes are like Pop for their respective ladies.

Obviously not a lot but made me think

This has been trashmouth thoughts in the corner

I’m not as old as pop, but I use it as a selling point. They’ll only have to put up with me for 25-35 years, then they can have my house and acquisitions. I’d like to carry on my name, as my dad traced it back 1000 years before he died.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
I’m not as old as pop, but I use it as a selling point. They’ll only have to put up with me for 25-35 years, then they can have my house and acquisitions. I’d like to carry on my name, as my dad traced it back 1000 years before he died.
This is tragic and hilarious and genius. I love it.

Reactions: savvy and mboone73

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Also for what a woman's perspective is worth - 'providing' is far less important compared to just a general work ethic, I think. Providing is a really outdated notion but a willingness to at least put in the effort and bring your 100% to being 50% of a team is what the ladies are looking for

Or at least what the ladies I've always known are looking for. I think I'm a fairly good representative of a lady. An average woman. And unashamed

Reactions: savvy

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Women only want fast cars, rock hard abs, trips to Cancun, VIP bottle service at the club and loyalty out of their man. You can't provide that, its over.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
There's another thing women want also but this is a gentleman's corner.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Also for what a woman's perspective is worth - 'providing' is far less important compared to just a general work ethic, I think. Providing is a really outdated notion but a willingness to at least put in the effort and bring your 100% to being 50% of a team is what the ladies are looking for

Or at least what the ladies I've always known are looking for. I think I'm a fairly good representative of a lady. An average woman. And unashamed

i wanna second this annnnnd i've told it to you before Peachy @Peachy

Money isn't the motive, it's the drive/work ethic. Does the guy work hard and wanna be 50% partner in the relationship? awesomesauce.

My sister in law is the breadwinner in her and my brother's relationship. He doesn't care. Her job panned out better than his, and they both work toward the same goal. She still finds him attractive.

Relationships are always a give and take and different balances of strengths and weaknesses. Be your best you and someone will enjoy it. Truly.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
turkleton @turkleton

im awkward around women a lot too

and for what

they’re human like we are

Reactions: turkleton

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
turkleton @turkleton

im awkward around women a lot too

and for what

they’re human like we are
I'm normal around women, it's just asking them out. Women don't like to be hit on all the time or even interact with men they don't know. So I just assume why do that to them and bother them. So I don't. But then how does anyone get together then? The only kind of men who harass women like that do get women, but then women complain about the type of men they date, but its your fault for enabling men like that by even saying yes. Just say no, you knew he was a d-bag before you even talked to him. Now I'm rambling.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
some guys are absolute spineless jabronis

Reactions: turkleton