C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You heard about cm punk right? C to the J @C to the J
I always say "this is the thing that'll get me to watch regularly again" but it never happens.

This is the thing that'll get me to watch regularly again

Reactions: Peachy

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
But him coming back just in time to set up a good Wrestlemania program has me pretty hyped.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I always say "this is the thing that'll get me to watch regularly again" but it never happens.

This is the thing that'll get me to watch regularly again
I kinda wish they had him show up out of nowhere on a Raw. That would’ve been crazy. But I also understand them wanting to advertise it a week early. because the ratings should be big now for next week.

wwe must’ve offered him a boatload of money. I’m kinda surprised he turned down AEW.

Reactions: C to the J

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
fuck.... put AJ Styles and CM Punk in a feud. I want Punk as a heel in wwe and I know AJ is heel-ish rn but styles vs punk would be epic

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I kinda wish they had him show up out of nowhere on a Raw. That would’ve been crazy. But I also understand them wanting to advertise it a week early. because the ratings should be big now for next week.

wwe must’ve offered him a boatload of money. I’m kinda surprised he turned down AEW.
I think the thing is more about him running out of money than them giving him huge money since nothing else he's tried his hand at as worked out.

Though he was actually really good in that horror movie I saw him in last month even though his role was really short.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Maybe Wwe guaranteed him main eventing Mania

Reactions: C to the J

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
speaking of wrestling.

Theres a crazy match going down this sunday.

Two former allies thedorchannel @thedorchannel and Peachy @Peachy battle in a Hell In a Cell, in a Cage I quit Bra and Panties lumberjack inferno Fantasy Football match.

Thedorchannel VS Peachy

Yahoo Fantasy Football Head to Head battle

who will survive?

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
speaking of wrestling.

Theres a crazy match going down this sunday.

Two former allies thedorchannel @thedorchannel and Peachy @Peachy battle in a Hell In a Cell, in a Cage I quit Bra and Panties lumberjack inferno Fantasy Football match.

Thedorchannel VS Peachy

Yahoo Fantasy Football Head to Head battle

who will survive?

losing in the fashion I did last week has made me deflated in the fantasy department

my team battles out all day. and then loses by a literal point because the Cowboys don’t know what a rush defense is. and the Vikings thought Amare Cooper was Jerry Rice.

Reactions: thedorchannel

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
If it was an option I would retire from the league rn. I might change my name though. Become “new”. Shed the old skin.

Reactions: thedorchannel

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
If tennis gets rained out in Houston today (which it might)...

It would be hard not to go tomorrow with players playing two matches. double the tennis. plus it might be Caty McNally vs CiCi Bellis if both players win their prior matches either today or early tomorrow.

I need money from turk though.

:mad:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
It’s very hard to say no to free tennis as a hardcore tennis fan.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
This would be like free hot wings sitting on a platter in the next room over.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
mboone73 @mboone73 what’s your opinion or thoughts on this whole Astros sign stealing situation from 2017?

my opinion and thoughts are: if everything is indeed true... then yes suspend some coaches or anyone who was the brains behind it. It is what it is :, if you break the rules then yeah you should get some consequences.

the internet is attacking the Astros like there’s no tomorrow though. We’re like the Pats of baseball now.

Also....

I like how other team’s fans blame a fan base for what their favorite teams do. It’s not like the fans put a camera in the centerfield. It’s not like the fans sign any player. The fans just support who they like. It’s an outlet from reality to support your favorite teams.

people get a so “us vs them” mentality about their sports teams.

at the end of the day it’s grown men throwing a ball. whether it’s baseball, football or basketball.

Reactions: mboone73

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I lowkey hope Bregman wins MVP even more now tonight. The internet will be riled up even more

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
mboone73 @mboone73 what’s your opinion or thoughts on this whole Astros sign stealing situation from 2017?

my opinion and thoughts are: if everything is indeed true... then yes suspend some coaches or anyone who was the brains behind it. It is what it is :, if you break the rules then yeah you should get some consequences.

the internet is attacking the Astros like there’s no tomorrow though. We’re like the Pats of baseball now.

Also....

I like how other team’s fans blame a fan base for what their favorite teams do. It’s not like the fans put a camera in the centerfield. It’s not like the fans sign any player. The fans just support who they like. It’s an outlet from reality to support your favorite teams.

people get a so “us vs them” mentality about their sports teams.

at the end of the day it’s grown men throwing a ball. whether it’s baseball, football or basketball.
Baseball has a long, proud history of cheating. And there’s really no room for sanctimony among baseball fans.

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
losing in the fashion I did last week has made me deflated in the fantasy department

my team battles out all day. and then loses by a literal point because the Cowboys don’t know what a rush defense is. and the Vikings thought Amare Cooper was Jerry Rice.
You lost because I was non stop talking shit about Cooper. Im sorry brother

I feel like I let you down <3

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
You lost because I was non stop talking shit about Cooper. Im sorry brother

I feel like I let you down <3
you also basically ended my season since I’m 3-7 now. nbd.

you ended the season of all those guys on my team who are full of peach and put on for my team

• Grimacing
Reactions: GoldenTemple