Peachy’s Corner

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Also, how to do you be friend people at a bar? It's basically just asking them out anyway. I don't generally meet new people, as A) all the people I hang out with are friends and B) MTurk is online so I don't see people otherwise unless I'm hanging out with friends.
my tip is to drink two long island iced teas. i get very loose. makes it easier to talk and be social.

i dont generally meet new people either. not a big bar person or a drinker tbh :,

Reactions: turkleton

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
the last concert i went to i talked to like 7 people though. i was loose suprisingly

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i think society is very congested right now
social media age
a lot of mess out there

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
and people value the mess
because they’re thirsty as all get out

not this Peach

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
my tip is to drink two long island iced teas. i get very loose. makes it easier to talk and be social.

i dont generally meet new people either. not a big bar person or a drinker tbh :,
I'd have to go by myself I guess. When I'm out with people I generally stick with them. And you're right, drinking works, but my problem is drinking too much. Some friends and I started a mosh pit once. Drunk people pushing each other all over the place.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I'd have to go by myself I guess. When I'm out with people I generally stick with them. And you're right, drinking works, but my problem is drinking too much. Some friends and I started a mosh pit once. Drunk people pushing each other all over the place.
i drink too much too the rare times i drink. you guys started a mosh pit at a bar? or at a concert

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
and people value the mess
because they’re thirsty as all get out

not this Peach
This too. Too many thirsty guys out here these days. Women just get sick of it after a while and the rest of us have no chance cause they're tired of men, but really, its a few bad apples that make us all look bad. I just want to say hi and get to know you, I'm not trying to see you naked or anything.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
This too. Too many thirsty guys out here these days. Women just get sick of it after a while and the rest of us have no chance cause they're tired of men, but really, its a few bad apples that make us all look bad. I just want to say hi and get to know you, I'm not trying to see you naked or anything.

im about to go deep

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
i drink too much too the rare times i drink. you guys started a mosh pit at a bar? or at a concert
A bar but it had this weird upstairs room and a band was playing. $1.50 whiskey cokes, so I had like 12 and during on of the songs, we just started making up our own lyrics and then started pushing each other and other people joined it, which at that point, wasn't our fault, no one asked you to join in. Girls were getting into it too, and I think I accidentally touched a boob, but it was probably a man boob. Still a boob though.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
most men will literally swipe on every single profile. a woman who is 720 pounds then gets notifications when she swipes back. her ego gets inflated.

1) im all for men and women feeling good

the problem is.. this 720 pound woman begins to feel like she’s entitled to the top of the line type of guys. wealthier guys, toned guys, etc

women get bombarded with msgs on these apps. a lot of the msgs are complete crap by guys. either “hey” or dick picks or “wanna fuck” etc

and like you said it does ruin it for the rest of guys. online dating is not worth it for guys. i’m shooting straight. it’s a waste of time 99.8% of the time

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
a woman could be pregnant and missing a limb and she would get more matches then 67% of guys

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
because most guys dont even pay attention. or theyre just thirsty. and they just swipe swipe swipe

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
most men will literally swipe on every single profile. a woman who is 720 pounds then gets notifications when she swipes back. her ego gets inflated.

1) im all for men and women feeling good

the problem is.. this 720 pound woman begins to feel like she’s entitled to the top of the line type of guys. wealthier guys, toned guys, etc

women get bombarded with msgs on these apps. a lot of the msgs are complete crap by guys. either “hey” or dick picks or “wanna fuck” etc

and like you said it does ruin it for the rest of guys. online dating is not worth it for guys. i’m shooting straight. it’s a waste of time 99.8% of the time
I don't know anything about dating apps. But I imagine its trash. But I sort of get what you're say. I just think some guys assume swiping everyone will get them with someone who's definitely going to put out. And I get what you mean, but 720 pound woman doesn't need to be thinking about dating, she needs to swipe right on a doctor. I saw 600 lbs. Life or whatever once, and at that point, it's like, lose weight or die.