Reactions: GoldenTemple

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
People can change in life.
but not many.
change is hard work

people like whats familiar to them, even if whats familiar to them doesnt serve them and is actually harmful to them

change requires you to go way out of your comfort zone

I think thats the real issue. Going out of ones comfort zone triggers the flight or fight response

Your brain is literally telling you to stay in your safe bubble instead of pushing yourself where you know you need to go

Its hard

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
btw I hope youre good friend

sorry I havent been around the corner for a minute

Life has been really busy for me lately, everything it hitting all at once

• Love
Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
change is hard work

people like whats familiar to them, even if whats familiar to them doesnt serve them and is actually harmful to them

change requires you to go way out of your comfort zone

I think thats the real issue. Going out of ones comfort zone triggers the flight or fight response

Your brain is literally telling you to stay in your safe bubble instead of pushing yourself where you know you need to go

Its hard
so much truth in this post

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
btw I hope youre good friend

sorry I havent been around the corner for a minute

Life has been really busy for me lately, everything it hitting all at once
it’s all good, friend
always welcomed on the corner

hope life is at least treating you well
hope things are going good w the lady friend

happy thanksgiving week too

• Love

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
We meet in fantasy again this week
so early congrats on the win

my team scored 64 pts last week

• Haha

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
My chiefs come back this week
But 2 of them will get hurt again in the 1st half probably

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
We meet in fantasy again this week
so early congrats on the win

my team scored 64 pts last week

I dont know how I keep winning

I swear my team keeps surprising me week after week

its like the team of loveable misfits that no one expects to be good

but somehow they make a way and win the game

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I dont know how I keep winning

I swear my team keeps surprising me week after week

its like the team of loveable misfits that no one expects to be good

but somehow they make a way and win the game
it’s literally 1st vs last place in our matchup this week. The projections are close though.

ive been below average before in fantasy but never last place before. this has been bad.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Going to feel weird not making the playoffs. My record is not even good enough to make the consolation playoffs, either.

• Love

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
:wave:

Howdy people of the corner. Just stopping in to say hi since i'm not here much anymore. So far I've been working every day, I'm getting better at the new job and its getting to be more comfortable. Its not quite like Mturk though, i tried going in at 5am to start making money early for the day, but that didn't work, i didn't get my first order until 9:30am. But its a learning process, now i won't bother going in extremely early and i'll just work a little later instead. I'm somewhat hesitant working after dark right now in case i get a delivery to, well, the ghetto areas. But once again i have learned, after dark not to accept any low dollar deliverys (because those are more likely to go to the ghetto). I'll just be glad when this winter gets done with and its time to start going on some roadtrips in the spring.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Howdy people of the corner. Just stopping in to say hi since i'm not here much anymore. So far I've been working every day, I'm getting better at the new job and its getting to be more comfortable. Its not quite like Mturk though, i tried going in at 5am to start making money early for the day, but that didn't work, i didn't get my first order until 9:30am. But its a learning process, now i won't bother going in extremely early and i'll just work a little later instead. I'm somewhat hesitant working after dark right now in case i get a delivery to, well, the ghetto areas. But once again i have learned, after dark not to accept any low dollar deliverys (because those are more likely to go to the ghetto). I'll just be glad when this winter gets done with and its time to start going on some roadtrips in the spring.

I'd love it if Pikachu delivered one of my packages. :p

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

I miss having you on the corner a lot lately, but I’m glad the new gig is going well and you’re becoming more comfortable. also there’s Pikachu art for everything online.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score

yeah one of the problems with those things is that they most likely shift to more orders towards midday/ the night; early morning most people aren't even awake or restaurants aren't open, or people are at work/getting to work or getting kids to school. if you can get hooked up with lyft though maybe you can get some of those morning travelers before doing deliveries

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
A good rice + bean + cheese deal is ? though
Bean burritos (with cheese because everything requires cheese) is the best. But a friend of mine was drunkingly told me "Beans is a meat!" so I tend to think of them as that :LOL:

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
How is the corner doing? I am doing better, except my car blew two tires yesterday and wrecked into the trailer that was to haul it causing a bit of damage. Quite a bit, on the passenger side.
I may need to start drinking again.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
How is the corner doing? I am doing better, except my car blew two tires yesterday and wrecked into the trailer that was to haul it causing a bit of damage. Quite a bit, on the passenger side.
I may need to start drinking again.
sorry about the tires. glad you’re safe though :woot: sounds like it could’ve been a lot worse. and drinking is a nice distraction from reality when it’s done in moderation. so I say drink but be careful. this is advice i also give myself.

• Love
Reactions: Kennedy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
not a terrible ppv card for houston
all the big names got relatively easy opponents though.

Reactions: Random Jobber

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score