a little bit of stress eating

Reactions: Sondi

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
all you can control in your life is yourself. sometimes it can be overwhelming. so many people out there. so many unpredictable causes of actions. i was working on mturk earlier. every 5 mins my dog is crying for food. and i fed her a whole can of dog food. she eats it. i then give her a few treats. she eats everything but keeps going back to her food cabinet in the kitchen. maybe she is stress eating too

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
usually she’ll only eat around a can a day at the most of dog food. along with a few treats. so whenever she eats a whole can in like 5 mins i watch her food consumption the rest of the day. sometimes i’ll give her another half can of food if she keeps going back to the cabinet with her stuff in it. she was 5 pounds over recommended shih tzu weight according to the vet at her last check up. love her though. she’s getting older. and she’s had more health problems the last few years. thats one of the things that stresses me. i try not to think about it. i just try and savor each day

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
usually she’ll only eat around a can a day at the most of dog food. along with a few treats. so whenever she eats a whole can in like 5 mins i watch her food consumption the rest of the day. sometimes i’ll give her another half can of food if she keeps going back to the cabinet with her stuff in it. she was 5 pounds over recommended shih tzu weight according to the vet at her last check up. love her though. she’s getting older. and she’s had more health problems the last few years. thats one of the things that stresses me. i try not to think about it. i just try and savor each day
Awwww puppy dog. Hope she's ok!

Reactions: Peachy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
quite a few people say ya’ll on my social media feed

i never know if it’s just because this is Texas or it’s just what people say
I say y'all, or at least type it often, and I live in Indiana. There has to be a differentiation between you-singular and you-multiple. English forgot to grant us that properly.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
I think about Sav like every day. How bad I want to put her on Charlie's back and ride him like a horse. A queen deserves only the fanciest transport

• Love

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
most men will literally swipe on every single profile. a woman who is 720 pounds then gets notifications when she swipes back. her ego gets inflated.

1) im all for men and women feeling good

the problem is.. this 720 pound woman begins to feel like she’s entitled to the top of the line type of guys. wealthier guys, toned guys, etc

women get bombarded with msgs on these apps. a lot of the msgs are complete crap by guys. either “hey” or dick picks or “wanna fuck” etc

and like you said it does ruin it for the rest of guys. online dating is not worth it for guys. i’m shooting straight. it’s a waste of time 99.8% of the time
Just call them Chads already jfc

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i have stuff to say but don’t want to open that can of worms on the corner. sometimes cans of worms are better left unopened

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Online dating is what you make of it. It takes time and patience. You're not going to stumble upon your future SO in a matter of minutes. Expect lots of failed message attempts, terrible first dates, and you're more likely to meet someone you can be friends with than a love interest. Point is, it takes time.

There's plenty of people I don't respond to. And plenty of people who never responded to me. Also, if you're not a good conversationalist via messaging you're going to have an even tougher time.

No one has ruined online dating, it's all about the patience and effort. Love yourself, judge less, stop worrying about what other guys are doing. Having a positive attitude is sexy, and being a negative Nancy is a big turn off. Just do you, and you'll notice other things in your life falling into place.
:yesyes:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
another day on the corner