Peachy’s Corner

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Well today has been pretty decent. Made high goal before dinner even, thats pretty rare.
The extra bit is from Hannah showing back up, that stuff is good money.

Reactions: Kennedy and Peachy

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Peachy @Peachy, there was a HIT today in which something to this effect was stated about two people in a scenario: Two women were having a dispute and decided to settle it by wrestling.

I thought you'd appreciate that. :LOL:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

Word of the Day: Sartorial

(relating to fashion)
(relating to a tailor)

"Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson indulges in his sartorial interests by visiting a tailor three times a week."

no Word of the Day this weekend. i'm going to scrounge up all the words used so far and re-post them some time in the next few days.
i'll post a Word of the Day Contest in a couple of weeks where someone can win real money.

Reactions: Kennedy

cyberwasp

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I may get a frap since mTurk is slow for me right now. might drive around a little just to drive. reflect on life
I also took a little drive and stopped by Dairy Queen for a mini Brownie Dough Blizzard. I've barely skimmed by my low goal for today, hopefully this evening there is a batch to nom on.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I also took a little drive and stopped by Dairy Queen for a mini Brownie Dough Blizzard. I've barely skimmed by my low goal for today, hopefully this evening there is a batch to nom on.
i’m at $37.80. probably could be a tiny bit higher but it is what is. ive returned a few surveys here and there.

Reactions: cyberwasp

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i dont believe there is a Dairy Queen near me. i use to live near one as a kid. and i still see commercials for DQ all the time. I know there’s some in Houston (i’m slightly north of Houston). tbh I just need to look where the closest one is near me... one sec

Reactions: cyberwasp

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i signed up.

cyberwasp @cyberwasp can sign up too. i don’t think you like football but he is one of my best forum friends and i have to invite him just in case

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i like everyone on that list

cyberwasp

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i signed up.

cyberwasp @cyberwasp can sign up too. i don’t think you like football but he is one of my best forum friends and i have to invite him just in case
Thanks for thinking of me but your right, i don't watch sports. I used to play sports, but now-days i just don't have any interest in them

Reactions: Peachy