Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
astros are down by 17 right now

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Been playing 2K20 all day. Just as frustrating a game as 2K19, but I haven't played awhile. Gotta get a haircut soon so I can scan my face into the MyPlayer and start that.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
So who was it? Was it really you?
ended up being Josh Reddick but i checked 2 of those marks:

- Peachy (I’m Peachy)
- Champion (I’m a former MTC fantasy football champ)

Reactions: turkleton

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Well that just happened. I already sent them an email trying to get the ball rolling on getting it reactivated. I'm trying to not get upset about it, lets just see what they email me back.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

Well that just happened. I already sent them an email trying to get the ball rolling on getting it reactivated. I'm trying to not get upset about it, lets just see what they email me back.

Whaaaaat. Maybe a script you were using set off their “triggers”? If I didn’t hear back in a day I would just be persistent. I know your trip is coming up so maybe if it’s not back up and running just keep msging them until they provide an answer. I’ve seen other cases where they reinstated pretty quickly. That sucks though. Makes no sense, either. I hope they get back to you soon.

cyberwasp

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Whaaaaat. Maybe a script you were using set off their “triggers”? If I didn’t hear back in a day I would just be persistent. I know your trip is coming up so maybe if it’s not back up and running just keep msging them until they provide an answer. I’ve seen other cases where they reinstated pretty quickly. That sucks though. Makes no sense, either. I hope they get back to you soon.
I hope they do too, i don't imagine i'll get it all resolved by tomorrow though so thats going to put a damper on the trip.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I hope they do too, i don't imagine i'll get it all resolved by tomorrow though so thats going to put a damper on the trip.
with amazon’s support for mturk it may take a few days min but i’m confident you’ll at least get the account back. it’s just a matter of when. they might ask for you to verify your identity again. i think that’s what i read in other account suspension situations. it doesn’t make sense in this case since you’re a good worker. mturk doesn’t make sense a lot of the times with how they go about things.

im guessing it was a script though

Reactions: WillowWolf

cyberwasp

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
with amazon’s support for mturk it may take a few days min but i’m confident you’ll at least get the account back. it’s just a matter of when. they might ask for you to verify your identity again. i think that’s what i read in other account suspension situations. it doesn’t make sense in this case since you’re a good worker. mturk doesn’t make sense a lot of the times with how they go about things.

im guessing it was a script though
Either that or maybe i red flagged them by submitting too many hits. Thats the first thing that came to my mind. Oh well, i'm about to just go to bed instead of waiting on an email that i'm sure isn't coming tonight anyways.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Either that or maybe i red flagged them by submitting too many hits. Thats the first thing that came to my mind. Oh well, i'm about to just go to bed instead of waiting on an email that i'm sure isn't coming tonight anyways.

If you don't give up the fight with them you'll get it back.
Just takes a lot of trying to get someone to help sometimes from what I've seen.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

i had no idea Ashley Massaro had passed this year C to the J @C to the J

24 former/present wrestlers have passed this year alone so far

Reactions: C to the J

Peachy

Banned
Pollster