Peachy’s Corner

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
any word from support yet?
cyberwasp @cyberwasp

and then 3 hours later

So much for an easy fix. I'm going to just put this on the back burner and try to enjoy my trip. They haven't told me anymore than they told me in the original email still, i'll keep emailing them every couple days once i get back home.

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score

and then 3 hours later

So much for an easy fix. I'm going to just put this on the back burner and try to enjoy my trip. They haven't told me anymore than they told me in the original email still, i'll keep emailing them every couple days once i get back home.
Damn. I'm so sorry you are dealing with this. You're a good worker. I hope it gets sorted out fast.

sorry for dropping in on your thread Peachy @Peachy was just hoping for an update here.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score

and then 3 hours later

Please keep us updated. I sure hope you can get this taken care of!

cyberwasp

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Peachy @Peachy Sorry to hijacking your thread with this, the corner felt like a better place than the daily thread for it. Please continue with your sports ball shenanigans as usual though heh.

Reactions: Kennedy and Peachy

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Peachy @Peachy do you know how to make the forum stop auto-updating? i looked through preferences and setting and didn't see anything to do with that.
cyberwasp @cyberwasp Just message aveline and she can remove the auto-update for you. I manually refresh mine.

I hope you have a good vacation and your account gets resolved soon. That's one of my worst nightmares :(

Last edited:

cyberwasp

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
cyberwasp @cyberwasp Just message aveline and she can remove the auto-update for you. I manually refresh mine.

I hope you have a good vacation and your account gets resolved soon. That's one of my worst nightmares :(
Oh thank you but she already removed my live update yesterday. I'm just going to pretend i'm on vacation for the time being.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

and then 3 hours later

this is lame. i feel like msging support myself and asking them to review your case further. you’ll get your account back eventually but it may be a hassle. it sucks they haven’t gone into super detail why it was suspended. just the typical cookie cutter automated responses.

Damn. I'm so sorry you are dealing with this. You're a good worker. I hope it gets sorted out fast.

sorry for dropping in on your thread Peachy @Peachy was just hoping for an update here.
anyone is welcomed to post in this thread as long as they are cool. you’re cool. you also are really good at steps.

Peachy @Peachy Sorry to hijacking your thread with this, the corner felt like a better place than the daily thread for it. Please continue with your sports ball shenanigans as usual though heh.

it’s all good, friend. you didn’t hi-jack the thread. i wish the situation hadn’t happened with you. you didn’t deserve it. i know it’ll be impossible not to think about 100% while on your trip, but hopefully you can still have some peace of mind during it. everything will get settled eventually. everything will be alright with some time.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
no one told me my fantasy tight end
was probably out for the year
with a torn fibula

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
where did the term “tight end” come from in football? how about “loose end”

• Wow
Reactions: Kennedy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i asked for pepsi at the taco bell drive thru
i’m pretty sure this is cherry pepsi

i may be going insane

• Haha
Reactions: Random Jobber

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i want a tight end

EsmeraldaVillalobos

Reaction score

and then 3 hours later

Cyberwasp-

I received the exact same email re suspension, and the exact same two follow up emails.

I am so confused. I am 100% sure that I have been a good worker.

What HITs were you working on when this happened?
All I have really done the past several days is a specific requestor's batch HITS that I suspect all approve. (I've done thousands and never received a rejection, even when I accidentally fat fingered and hit the wrong label once, and emailed them that I made a mistake.)
Any chance you've worked on the same?
The ones I did yesterday before the suspension were subjective, although I did answer to the best of my ability, and said in the appeal email that I would be happy to outline the methods I used to judge them, to prove I used my "human intelligence and judgment."
(What does that even MEAN?)

I am trying to stay calm but I'm so upset. Mturk is pennies but it pays my car payment every month. My children depend on it. I'd never not do my best, and my 99.8% approval rating and 30K HITS proved that. Or so I thought.

Anyone have any ideas about what we can do?

cyberwasp

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Cyberwasp-

I received the exact same email re suspension, and the exact same two follow up emails.

I am so confused. I am 100% sure that I have been a good worker.

What HITs were you working on when this happened?
All I have really done the past several days is a specific requestor's batch HITS that I suspect all approve. (I've done thousands and never received a rejection, even when I accidentally fat fingered and hit the wrong label once, and emailed them that I made a mistake.)
Any chance you've worked on the same?
The ones I did yesterday before the suspension were subjective, although I did answer to the best of my ability, and said in the appeal email that I would be happy to outline the methods I used to judge them, to prove I used my "human intelligence and judgment."
(What does that even MEAN?)

I am trying to stay calm but I'm so upset. Mturk is pennies but it pays my car payment every month. My children depend on it. I'd never not do my best, and my 99.8% approval rating and 30K HITS proved that. Or so I thought.

Anyone have any ideas about what we can do?
Yesterday was pretty batchy, so i did a few different batches that i could say say to all of them that i've done thousands and never received a rejection. I'm about to go to bed early because i have to wake up early to leave for my trip, and i'm going to try to put this out of mind until after i get back home on Sunday. (unless i see an email about it in the morning before i leave)

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
if a person is a jabroni past the age of 25
that person will 92.7% always be a jabroni

Reactions: Sondi

Peachy

Banned
Pollster