Post Your Pets!

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Well, not really a pet, per se, but it sort of falls into that category. Let me explain. There is a squirrel that I've seen in a tree next to my mailbox. I left a few peanuts out for him one day.

Now, when I go out to my mailbox, it's not uncommon to see him. At this point, when he sees me, he tears across the driveway towards me. I thought it was pretty cute. :) So, now I give him peanuts when he runs over to me (which is nearly every day). I've named him Phillip, because, well, I thought he deserved a name.

I managed to get a photo of him a few days ago. I must admit, he's pretty endearing.

Last edited:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well, not really a pet, per se, but it sort of falls into that category. Let me explain. There is squirrel that I've seen in a tree next to my mailbox. I left a few peanuts out for him one day.

Now, when I go out to my mailbox, it's not uncommon to see him. At this point, when he sees me, he tears across the driveway towards me. I thought it was pretty cute. :) So, now I give him peanuts when he runs over to me (which is nearly every day). I've named him Phillip, because, well, I thought he deserved a name.

I managed to get a photo of him a few days ago. I must admit, he's pretty endearing.
He's so cute! I wish I could hug him.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Last edited:
Reactions: mboone73