Post Your Pets!

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My two foster chickens. BFFs. I love them both so much it hurts, even though the white one (Brain) is half bald. Actually, his vulnerability and ridiculousness make me love him a little more.

Last edited:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
More of the current batch of crazies. Yakko, the orange and white one, is a fearful (but affectionate and playful) guy but he's made so much progress and I'm feeling more confident about him getting adopted and thriving in his "forever home." Brain, the white bald one, is the happiest kitten in the whole USA.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yakko has important things to communicate.

• Love
Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
My grandfather died last Thursday. Went to AZ over the weekend to liberate his dog from his wife, who always hated the dog and had been physically abusive towards her. She's really old and nearly blind, but she's the sweetest thing and it breaks my heart to see how timorous she is.

The cats aren't thrilled, but they'll adjust.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
My grandfather died last Thursday. Went to AZ over the weekend to liberate his dog from his wife, who always hated the dog and had been physically abusive towards her. She's really old and nearly blind, but she's the sweetest thing and it breaks my heart to see how timorous she is.

ducky @ducky

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

I couldn't figure out which face to use to respond to this but what a pretty little dog.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score

I'm sorry about your grandfather, but I am glad you are able to help this poor soul. What kind of asshat could abuse something so sweet?