Season 4 Survivor Sign Up Thread

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Kiss your loved ones goodbye, Castaways

MTC Survivor is back and I’ll be your host!!

On Monday March 5th, we will be starting our 4th Season of MTC Survivor! There will be both individual games and creative team challenges. Remember, MTC: The Movie, that made Pleco @CanadianPleco a STAR!? How about 2048 or Donate that Rice? Musical Chairs, anyone?

Come and be part of the excitement! Test yourself, stress yourself and push yourself to limits that you didn't even know you had! Make memories and friends as you work together! Become inspired and unleash your inner talents like MerryLou @MerryLou did with "Part of That Crowd":

This season you will sign up for challenges on a WEEK TO WEEK BASIS. This means if you sign up for one challenge, you are NOT committed to the rest of the challenges in this season. You are only committing yourself to the current weekly challenge.

Some weeks you will be grouped into tribes based on the members that sign up for the weekly challenge. Anything is possible! Creative challenges … Task-a-day challenges … Trivia!

We will run Season 4 for 12 weeks. That means 12 challenges total. I will open up sign ups for the week on Sunday evenings, and keep them up for the entire day on Monday. On Tuesday morning, I will announce the tribes and the challenge. Challenges will conclude on Fridays with voting.

For each challenge, there will be a winning castaway or tribe. If it’s a team challenge, each castaway on the winning tribe will receive points (as determined in that weekly challenge).

• There will be one challenge a week and it will be announced Tuesday morning by 9a EST / 6a PST

• Each challenge, and its rules, will be explained in the Survivor Challenge Thread

• Challenges will be due by 11:59p PST Thursday (thread change)

• Cash Prizes each week!

• A chance to mingle and have a great time

This season, along with points, we will also be awarding small weekly prizes (to be determined on a weekly basis). The castaway with the most points at the end of the season will be dubbed SOLE SURVIVOR and will join the ranks with:

Season 1 Thread ..… Season 2 Thread ….. Season 3 Thread
Melly @Melly MerryLou @MerryLou scrmcasey @scrmcasey

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Kiss your loved ones goodbye, Castaways

MTC Survivor is back and I’ll be your host!!

On Monday March 5th, we will be starting our 4th Season of MTC Survivor! There will be both individual games and creative team challenges. Remember, MTC: The Movie, that made Pleco @CanadianPleco a STAR!? How about 2048 or Donate that Rice? Musical Chairs, anyone?

Come and be part of the excitement! Test yourself, stress yourself and push yourself to limits that you didn't even know you had! Make memories and friends as you work together! Become inspired and unleash your inner talents like MerryLou @MerryLou did with "Part of That Crowd":

This season you will sign up for challenges on a WEEK TO WEEK BASIS. This means if you sign up for one challenge, you are NOT committed to the rest of the challenges in this season. You are only committing yourself to the current weekly challenge.

Some weeks you will be grouped into tribes based on the members that sign up for the weekly challenge. Anything is possible! Creative challenges … Task-a-day challenges … Trivia!

We will run Season 4 for 12 weeks. That means 12 challenges total. I will open up sign ups for the week on Sunday evenings, and keep them up for the entire day on Monday. On Tuesday morning, I will announce the tribes and the challenge. Challenges will conclude on Fridays with voting.

For each challenge, there will be a winning castaway or tribe. If it’s a team challenge, each castaway on the winning tribe will receive points (as determined in that weekly challenge).

• There will be one challenge a week and it will be announced Tuesday morning by 9a EST / 6a PST

• Each challenge, and its rules, will be explained in the Survivor Challenge Thread

• Challenges will be due by 11:59p PST Thursday (thread change)

• Cash Prizes each week!

• A chance to mingle and have a great time

This season, along with points, we will also be awarding small weekly prizes (to be determined on a weekly basis). The castaway with the most points at the end of the season will be dubbed SOLE SURVIVOR and will join the ranks with:

Season 1 Thread ..… Season 2 Thread ….. Season 3 Thread
Melly @Melly MerryLou @MerryLou scrmcasey @scrmcasey

But I like pitchforks.