Survivor Season 2 is Coming! Summer Mini-Games are here!

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
That's right Castaways, you knew we wouldn't be gone long. Sign ups for the second season of MTC Survivor will begin in August. But while we soak up the summer sun, lounging in pools and whatnot, let's still have a little fun :tqueen:

I will be running one mini-game each month...one for May, one for June, and one for July. These games will be pretty short and sweet.

Why play the summer mini-games?
  • There will be THREE tribes for this coming season. The winners of each mini-game will be securing a spot as team captain of each team.
  • As team captain, you will have immunity the first elimination of Survivor.
  • You will get to deliberate and choose your own tribe for the first part of the season from the pool of members who signed up, until the challenges become individual. This will be done in August.
I'll be running sign ups for the May Mini-Game from now until Thursday, May 12th. Just indicate in this thread if you're interested.

Everyone is qualified to sign up, regardless if you did or did not participate in the last game.

Last edited:

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
...Yeah I'm in. God, I hate myself.

I'm in, but there's a chance I'll have to withdraw early. I think MisterEgo @MisterEgo nearly smothered me in my sleep last time.
You're in the books. No turning back now. MisterEgo @MisterEgo can't do that . It's in writing and we have evidence that he's probably guilty if this happens to you.

Last edited: