Survivor Season 5 Casting!

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
I'm tentatively signing up for week 7.. Not knowing what next week's challenge is, I'm not sure whether I can do it because I am going to be at my other son's house helping with the little ones while his wife is at a training for work Mon, Tue, Wed. So it all depends... I will have my PC with me. Okay, enough seriousity

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Can you estimate a time commitment? Will it be an all day thing one of those days? scrmcasey @scrmcasey
Ideally, it would be around 20 minutes one night on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. We want one person from each tribe to be available at the same time, so we are going to try to coordinate schedules. If this doesn't work, we will adjust though to an alternative we have in mind.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Ideally, it would be around 20 minutes one night on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. We want one person from each tribe to be available at the same time, so we are going to try to coordinate schedules. If this doesn't work, we will adjust though to an alternative we have in mind.
IS IT TRIVIA?!

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Side note - I'm very impressed with how quickly everyone responded to their tags. On a Saturday. You're all the best.