What does your username mean?

geo

jet bunny
Contributor
Reaction score
Username is my initials

My avatars are usually kpop singers or japanese wrestlers because those are my not-so-guilty pleasures. One time when I changed my avatar to something else geo @geo yelled at me because it threw her off so I've stuck with that theme ever since
I never yelled @ jml. Such fake news!

Miriette

Shitpost Appreciator
Contributor
Reaction score
I wanted an online identity to go by that wasn't my real name, so I came up with Miriette. I thought it sounded pretty, and now I actually like it more than my real name.

And my avatar is me, or at least the flesh vessel I possessed so I could participate in internet forums without arousing suspicion.

Castor

Reaction score
Castor was my gaming name for a long time. Technically it's from mythology but I learned mythology from video games so that's where I found it. Avatar because everything is funny to me. Even someone trying to insult me, I'll find entertaining for some reason. The only exception is sad stories about animals. Even the hint of an animal getting hurt and I go from smiling like an idiot to a puddle of tears

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score
This thread is great.

My username is from when I was a kid. My name is Jen and my cousin used to call me dingaling before we knew that could refer to a particular body part so the nickname got shortened to Jenaling. My official title, Captain Ding Dong McGoo, is from ElleWoods @ElleWoods :love: who was the first MTC person to know the story behind my username. So beware. She'll give you a nickname even sillier than your previous silly nickname.

The grumble grumble in my avatar is because I'm such a sweet upbeat kinda gal. And the gif part changes randomly when I think of it.

geo

jet bunny
Contributor
Reaction score
No idea. Was hoping someone else could explain that for me.:unsure:
If I had to guess I'd say my first name (back in the day) was bleh, so I shortened it. Oh, and, I like the geo thing because I like earth/nature. I'm not granola extra crunchy, but def. a tad crunchy. You could prolly say I'm a nerd and tree hugger (if you were rude + into name calling). :bookworm: