World of Warcraft/B.Net

Infinity

Masochist or Mturker? You decide.
Contributor
Reaction score
So, I've already made some friends from MTC who play WoW, but I thought it might be nice to share our tags here. I'm always down for making more cool gamer friends! I also play a bit of Hearthstone, but Legion is my main Blizzard focus right now. I started playing WAY back in Vanilla and then on and off through the years, taking breaks during college and other busy times in my life. But WoW has been a constant for a huge part of my life. Longest relationship I've had, for sure. :p

My Btag is Kelly#1232

Feel free to add me! I'm not a big ~random conversation starter, but don't mind if you are. You can always to ask me for help or to group for content or whatnot. I'll usually just advertise in my status if I need more for BGs or dungeons or raids or anything like that.

Also, feel free to use this thread to discuss any WoW related things!

And have a meme!

Last edited:
Reactions: Krikket and Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Mine's AmbyrJayde#1835

I don't play well with others, (I don't like raids/dungeons.)

Love me some questing though :o

(I've been playing wow since about 2 weeks before BC, I quit for a couple months every couple years, but I think I'll always come back, lol!)

Infinity

Masochist or Mturker? You decide.
Contributor
Reaction score
(I've been playing wow since about 2 weeks before BC, I quit for a couple months every couple years, but I think I'll always come back, lol!)
Same.. I didn't play Cataclysm at all and came into MOP very late. I always think that when I let my sub lapse that's it for me, but I always end up going back lol. I have some WoW friends I've known for years and they're probably one of the biggest reasons I return. It's kinda crazy that some of us met when we were young, immature teens and now... well... we're still immature but with spouses or kids or mortgages lol

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Same.. I didn't play Cataclysm at all and came into MOP very late. I always think that when I let my sub lapse that's it for me, but I always end up going back lol. I have some WoW friends I've known for years and they're probably one of the biggest reasons I return. It's kinda crazy that some of us met when we were young, immature teens and now... well... we're still immature but with spouses or kids or mortgages lol

Lol, I actually met my fiance in WoW, so I think it'll always hold a soft spot in my heart XD

Reactions: Krikket

BirdPerson.

i'm so tired. Sheep are counting me.
Reaction score
I love WoW, stopped playing just before legion and i don't know if would actually manage to balance work/eating while also playing it again hahah. Self mastery has never been my strong point.

I'm getting a Frostmourne! Finally! i've only wanted one since i was like 12... this is gon' be good

Last edited:

Tom Fleming

Darkpsy Junkie - Mturk Odie
Reaction score
At December 16 Vanilla wow is starting again contact iwth me if you want premade or anyone up for making an mturkcrowd clan ? :D

BirdPerson.

Reaction score
At December 16 Vanilla wow is starting again contact iwth me if you want premade or anyone up for making an mturkcrowd clan ? :D
Is this an official blizzard server? Just rolled back to vanilla times?

Reactions: Tom Fleming

Tom Fleming

Reaction score
Reactions: BirdPerson.

BirdPerson.

Reaction score
Not really you can read about here a lot:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/4fvukm/the_story_of_nostalrius_a_discussion_about/

but it is the most populated and bug free private realm in the wow history. Totally fine i play on original servers and on nost too. I like the most actual one too (legion) but vanilla is will be my fave all time. ) i really hate tbc and wotlk both of these is the most shitti*st expansion ever.
Aaah right, fair enough I have played on a fair few private servers in the past... And i feel you on tbc, way too much grinding in that expansion... But I have dreams of settling down in a little log cabin with Arthas Menethil so I have to disagree with wotlk

Reactions: Tom Fleming

Tom Fleming

Reaction score
Aaah right, fair enough I have played on a fair few private servers in the past... And i feel you on tbc, way too much grinding in that expansion... But I have dreams of settling down in a little log cabin with Arthas Menethil so I have to disagree with wotlk
Well there is no problem, everyone can choose which exp is the best for him. Lot of people spitting on cata,mop and wod expansions .. i am enjoyed all expect wotlk and wod. So i will never play on these ones. But there are many promising custom wotlk private servers too bro :)

I am gathering money to try legion at this moment and i play swtor too.