01/01 - SO THIS IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE NEW YEAR SUNDAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Reaction score

Farewell Tony
Off season for the Cowboys is going to be interesting to say the least. I'd say nobody really knows what happens to Romo but I'm 99.9% sure Sanchez is done not only with Dallas but also the entire NFL. I personally think what I've thought since he got injured,.. Romo should retire from the field but then we see how he did today in his one series. I'd hate to see him leave Dallas but it's hard to deny Dak's ascendency and rightful claim to the QB throne.

Reactions: Roscoe E Goldchain

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Personality Impressions from Pictures of Apes | PANDA
Requester: Virginia Wickline [A2JXK76F5F33OZ] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
You will be asked to look at photographs of bonobo faces and rate these animals on personality adjectives. This should take about 35 minutes to complete.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.50
Qualifications: Location is US;

If you previously did a $1 or $3.50 HIT with the same name (Personality Impressions from Pictures of Apes) and requester (Dr. Wickline), you are not eligible to do the current hit.
I really enjoyed this hit,
although I didn't know questioning the existence of god was considered an aggressive act

Subject often initiates fights or other menacing and agonistic encounters with other bonobos.

ristiekay

SupernOtteral Princess
Reaction score
In case y'all need a laugh, I posted this on Facebook today. True story

You've probably been binge-watching "Supernatural" when... you're driving on a gloomy, rainy day and freak out because you see a ponytail with a pink ribbon tied onto a road sign as you're turning off 231 to a country road in Podunk, Alabama. Just down this road is a deer processing place which would be the perfect place for some lunatic to have taken their victim after they've cut her ponytail and tied it to the post of the road sign as some part of a creepy ritual.
You hesitate after you've made the turn and consider getting back on 231 even though it's going to take longer to get home that way. Then you laugh at yourself once your brain figures out that it had probably once been a burlap wreath with a pink bow (possibly used as directions for a baby shower or something) before the rain made the burlap lose its shape.

It really WOULD have made a good plot, though :wink:

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $9.10

Been a struggle. Done pretty much everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.