01/01 - SO THIS IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE NEW YEAR SUNDAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
In case y'all need a laugh, I posted this on Facebook today. True story

You've probably been binge-watching "Supernatural" when... you're driving on a gloomy, rainy day and freak out because you see a ponytail with a pink ribbon tied onto a road sign as you're turning off 231 to a country road in Podunk, Alabama. Just down this road is a deer processing place which would be the perfect place for some lunatic to have taken their victim after they've cut her ponytail and tied it to the post of the road sign as some part of a creepy ritual.
You hesitate after you've made the turn and consider getting back on 231 even though it's going to take longer to get home that way. Then you laugh at yourself once your brain figures out that it had probably once been a burlap wreath with a pink bow (possibly used as directions for a baby shower or something) before the rain made the burlap lose its shape.

It really WOULD have made a good plot, though :wink:
Are you talking about a place in Madison County? I think i live pretty close to there.

Reactions: ristiekay

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
No, St. Clair County. It was Cropwell.
OK, i guess all deer processing plants are creepy then. Or maybe it's supernatural screwing with the way we see the world.

Reactions: ristiekay

ristiekay

SupernOtteral Princess
Reaction score
OK, i guess all deer processing plants are creepy then. Or maybe it's supernatural screwing with the way we see the world.
Probably some of both... I already have an active imagination and the gloominess and remote area was perfect for a Supernatural story. I swear it really looked like someone's hair on that post! Haha

Reactions: ecko

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
In case y'all need a laugh, I posted this on Facebook today. True story

You've probably been binge-watching "Supernatural" when... you're driving on a gloomy, rainy day and freak out because you see a ponytail with a pink ribbon tied onto a road sign as you're turning off 231 to a country road in Podunk, Alabama. Just down this road is a deer processing place which would be the perfect place for some lunatic to have taken their victim after they've cut her ponytail and tied it to the post of the road sign as some part of a creepy ritual.
You hesitate after you've made the turn and consider getting back on 231 even though it's going to take longer to get home that way. Then you laugh at yourself once your brain figures out that it had probably once been a burlap wreath with a pink bow (possibly used as directions for a baby shower or something) before the rain made the burlap lose its shape.

It really WOULD have made a good plot, though :wink:
I saw half an episode of supernatural a few years ago.
I am so glad I no longer watch TV because there is nothing but crap and nonsense on the airwaves.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
How I gets Vacation kwal?
bug the heck out of people. then screw it up.
anything else? :D i feel so helpful.
wait i got it:

yes, scoutits are worth it
no, blocks can't hurt you
masters is for the most skilled
requesting quals is completely effective
if you don't feel like reading just ask
admins are paid well

Pascall

Maracuyá
Reaction score
Not much going on today, huh?

eagle eye

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about the mturk dashboard script. I noticed it isn't updating with 2017. Does anyone know if there is an updated code for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.