01/02 - First Monday of the Year is Suite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
PE for 2017: $0.00

Guess I better do less drinking and more turking!

Reactions: heeheehahaha

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I really need a script that tells me how many hits I've accepted during the current amazon day. something like the mmmturkeybacon projected earnings for the day script. something stand alone like that, that I can turn on when I'm doing batches that might have a lot of returns. I could spend my time better and maximize earnings more if I had that.
I'd like a script that would accept and return 3800 HITs for me so I don't have to work. :bode:

Reactions: Deleted member 526

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
dammit its something we all need to talk about! Why are zoltar, racy sergey, and will the only ones left?!?!

maybe sergeypalooza last februrary was too good to be true. We all laughed and rejoiced as every one of us enjoyd 120-300 dollar days.

we lived high on the hog. we went and celebrated wasting all that money on booze, street walkers and Best Buy stock...

we just... blew it... thinking everything was mashed potatoes n gravy. little did we know....
The evolution of technology and AI. We are being phased out for the very machines that we have helped train over the years.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I really need a script that tells me how many hits I've accepted during the current amazon day. something like the mmmturkeybacon projected earnings for the day script. something stand alone like that, that I can turn on when I'm doing batches that might have a lot of returns. I could spend my time better and maximize earnings more if I had that.
MTS does that, no?

nnn HITs have been viewed, submitted or returned today.

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
My total earnings is like 23k off from what it should be. WTF are they doing?

Reactions: Kerek

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
The actual site hasn't updated yet, so whatever you're seeing is probably script based and wrong for whatever reason.
Oh okay. That confused the shit out of me because it literally dropped 4k overnight for 2016.

Reactions: Jaded and Kerek
Status
Not open for further replies.