Superior Dinner Food

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Fuck off 5s, don't come back.
It's Friday and I want to go play video games.
Go play your video games!

Turn off all alerts.

I'll do 5s for you.

My kid wants a fancy birthday party this year and just reminded me of it and now I'm all :banghead::dead: but have to make that money, lol.

cassius

Reaction score
My neighbor just called me that helps with the ferals. She took the poorly elderly mom cat into her house this morning because the poor thing was just shivering outside in the cold to eat. She finds shelter with the other cats and there's plenty of shelter around here, but he buddy Buster, is the one who ran into the my house this week so she's kind of lost. But neighbor called to say she has an appt with her vet this afternoon to put the poor baby down. It's what the kitty wants I think. She has her way of communicating and started telling me this summer that she didn't feel well and couldn't I do something about that? She's had a good long life so now I feel bad but know it's for the best. I was too worried too about her turning into a kitty popsicle sitting out in this weather.:grumpy:

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm starting to think these 5 hits are fantastic and everyone is just trying to keep them to themselves. :tinfoil:
You would be partially wrong, lol. Fantastic they are not. Post a lot they do.

They make you want to gouge your eyes out, and blood drips out of your nose and ears after too many of them.

Reactions: Binxybaby and GTR

Binxybaby

Reaction score
Sondi @Sondi check it out, I was able to get this on sale a couple of weeks back, but it was backordered so it just arrived.

It's for uh...My niece or whatever. I'll just keep it safe until she's old enough to handle the responsibility.
Im so jealous!! I wanted this for my son for Christmas but no one bought it for me.... I mean for him.... lol

Reactions: rjd66
Status
Not open for further replies.