Superior Dinner Food

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miriette

Shitpost Appreciator
Contributor
Reaction score
My neighbor just called me that helps with the ferals. She took the poorly elderly mom cat into her house this morning because the poor thing was just shivering outside in the cold to eat. She finds shelter with the other cats and there's plenty of shelter around here, but he buddy Buster, is the one who ran into the my house this week so she's kind of lost. But neighbor called to say she has an appt with her vet this afternoon to put the poor baby down. It's what the kitty wants I think. She has her way of communicating and started telling me this summer that she didn't feel well and couldn't I do something about that? She's had a good long life so now I feel bad but know it's for the best. I was too worried too about her turning into a kitty popsicle sitting out in this weather.:grumpy:
I'm sorry to hear that. Poor kitty. But it's kind of your neighbor to do that for her, much better than letting her die alone and cold. (And btw it's awesome of you to let Buster in! I'm sure he appreciates that.)

I had two stray friends who would hang around my apartment and follow me around the last few months, but I haven't seen either of them for weeks now. I know some people in another building would feed and visit them though, so I'm hoping one of them adopted the cats or took them to a shelter so they wouldn't be cold. I especially hope the orange boy I was so fond of is safe. ;__;

Reactions: cassius
Reaction score
Title: Causal Learning and Reasoning | Accept
Requester: LearnThinkDo Lab (UPitt) [A371SKIO6C9FQQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $7.83] [Pay: 2.67] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.33] [Fast: 4.58] [Comm: 3.80] [Fair: 4.38] [Reviews: 25] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.40
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: You will learn and reason about causal relationships (e.g., the increase in Stock 1 caused an increase in Stock 2). This is a research study being conducted through the University of Pittsburgh.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: WarmPotato

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
I demand a poll option of "Yes please".

Also, caught the CCI $6 HIT, hopefully it works this time.

Reactions: Binxybaby

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: A study on division of money | Accept
Requester: Woo-Kyoung Ahn [AAUM27LL9SR6O] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 4.49] [Fast: 4.90] [Comm: 4.43] [Fair: 4.74] [Reviews: 42] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 30 minutes
Description: You will be matched with another participant and each of you will make a decision regarding a division of money. Bonus will be paid depending on the success of the division.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Understanding Identity at Work - Survey | AcceptA
Requester: Metrics Lab [A12IT14EVOG9FV] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 1.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 3.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.30
Duration: 3 hours
Description: We are conducting a survey to better understand identity in the workplace.
Requirements: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Training a bot: 5-10 min. to answer questions about a recent minor illness or injury | PANDA
Requester: Remote Care Mechanical Turk [A3UZF0F8TKM3ZQ] (Contact) (Req TV): $24.63/hr
(TO): [Pay: 4.94] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.80]
Description:
We are trying to learn more about how people describe minor illnesses and injuries. Please answer some questions about a recent minor illness or injury. You will provide a statement about this recent condition, then answer relevant questions (5-10 min)
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;
Is this working now?

Bliss

aloof hedonist
Reaction score
Title: Consumer's evaluation of innovations(~≈ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] Contact
TO: [Pay: 4.28] [Fast: 4.75] [Comm: 4.33] [Fair: 4.85] [Reviews: 474] [ToS: 1]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 20 minutes
Description: This survey intends to evaluate how consumers perceive one certain innovation.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1778709209-69490] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.