01/07 - Smooth Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh no, hope she's doing alright. Sending you good thoughts.
Yeah. They gave her some medicine and her symptoms went away. It could be the cold/infection in her head causing pressure. She fine now. She wasn't very smart to begin with so, no loss.:p But, thanks.:D

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Should we also tag her every time we post our Projected Earnings? After all, our collective success is largely attributable to her skillful moderation, right?
As much as I'd like to answer that question, suddenly this place feels quite hostile so I think it's best to make my exit now.

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
The only thing worse than any type of olive is baked beans.

:blech:
Tell me you don't eat those pink/purple beets either. Those are awful

Reactions: kryss

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah. They gave her some medicine and her symptoms went away. It could be the cold/infection in her head causing pressure. She fine now. She wasn't very smart to begin with so, no loss.:p But, thanks.:D
She most likely had some sort of ear infection. The trigeminal nerve travels through our canals and controls most of our facial movements so any swelling in our ear canals can compress the nerve and cause temporary palsy. Glad she's on the mend :D

Reactions: ChristopherASA

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
While your at LaPita grab me a tawook sandwich with Fattouch salad
I really only love their hummus and hot bread. I need someone to bring me some. :pray:

Panda

She has a medical degree. In fashion. From France!
Contributor
Reaction score
The only thing worse than any type of olive is baked beans.

:blech:
I hate em both, dunno why haha. And pickles. I'd rather have cole slaw instead with my burgers. Pickles aren't thaaaat bad like beans and olives. Olives and beans are the devil's concoction

Comparing black olives to Kalamata (although I like both).
""Black-ripe" olives are to a hand-picked Kalamata olive what Wonder Bread is to a great loaf of double baked rye."
You live and you learn. I'd probably still hate it though haha

Last edited:
Reactions: kryss and Kerek

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
I really only love their hummus and hot bread. I need someone to bring me some. :pray:
Wouldn't that be fraternization? Thought that was against the crowd policy for moderators to get favors from their minions

Reactions: TQueen and kryss

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
I hate em both, dunno why haha. And pickles. I'd rather have cole slaw instead with my burgers. Olives and beans are the devil's concoction

""Black-ripe" olives are to a hand-picked Kalamata olive what Wonder Bread is to a great loaf of double baked rye."
You live and you learn. I'd probably still hate it though haha
I hate cole slaw. Olives, beans, pickles...anything sour and strong and bitter is good.
EDIT: I realized the point may not come across clearly. I LOVE olives, pickles, and beans. Baked beans are too sweet for me usually though, so I make those at home.

Last edited:
Reactions: kryss
Status
Not open for further replies.