01/10 - Three-Cheese Thursday

What are you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewupk

Reaction score
Well that blows.. I did like 10 Pins last night and after 1 this morning I'm blocked

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
That would be brilliant if I were 20 again.
You could just start throwing parties like you're 20 again. All the old people standing around with colored cups. Add some stuff like "I have to go home early because I work early and I need at least 7 hours of sleep or my contacts hurt" or some other old people lame stuff.

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
You could just start throwing parties like you're 20 again. All the old people standing around with colored cups. Add some stuff like "I have to go home early because I work early and I need at least 7 hours of sleep or my contacts hurt" or some other old people lame stuff.
That was basically my new years party, except for my friends girlfriend who was inexplicably covered in glitter despite being in her (presumably) mid-30s.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That was basically my new years party, except for my friends girlfriend who was inexplicably covered in glitter despite being in her (presumably) mid-30s.
glitter is the herpes of the craft world. I despise it. If I ever threw a party (which I never will) and someone came covered in glitter they would be denied entry.

Reactions: savvy
Status
Not open for further replies.