01/10 - Whimsical Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHkerriokey

Reaction score
Morning. I was reading back on yesterday's thread and I saw the drama on posting earnings. When I do it I do it to motivate myself to keep it up or because I'm proud. High earnings on turk almost always come from working like a dog. I also like to see other high earners posting their totals because it motivates me and keeps me sort of up to date on the potential that day or week had. I am *not* an always high earner like some. Some days I can make a hundred or two and other days (or even weeks, or months) struggle for hours and hours all day to even get to $50 if that and just be utterly mentally exhausted from the effort. If there's any ace in my sleeve though to my high earnings aside from quals or masters, it's that I can often work like 16 hour days on turk basically from when I wake up to going to sleep just taking little under-30 breaks here and there. I know some others do that too, but sometimes if I posted high earnings for a day it's after working all day, so the hourly isn't always as magnificent as it seems. $100 divided by 15 hours is less than $7 an hour. Finally, those frustrated by high earnings posts, it takes patience to get there. I was frustrated too when I'd read forums when I first started and felt like I was so close to good money being made but just couldn't myself. All you can do is keep trying to get good quals, wait until you get masters, keep learning the ropes and put in the time. It can take *years* to get there and also the ability to work when the good work is up even if you desperately don't want to then and even when you are hating the work. Then you finally get to a point where you can ease back a little and still get fairly good days anyway. I'm still working on it myself since I still have a lot to learn and still have plenty of terrible days. Sorry for the long post, lol. tldr- suck it up, buttercup :p

I never make 100+ and I still like posting my earnings. I know I'm not the only one satisfied with $20 a day. I like to see others like me even. Also, it's nice to think that the potential is there for more because some days I struggle to hit my goals. What was this debate about anyways? Was someone not friendly? lol

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Do these two properties belong to same building? | Accept
Requester: TechMT [AFK4D4CMYRKVD] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $11.99] [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 3.50] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 4.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.07
Duration: 1 day
Available: 487
Description: Decide if these properties belong to the same building.
Requirements: 2nd Level M

Reactions: nopoopwarez

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Sign on and check your "ready to install" section.
They are still changing a lot of games over to being compatible still......though of course a large chunk will still be lost as some companies have shut down or either don't care.

"She into dem bootleg snacks! "Cupcake got a new twinkie out! (wheeze) When you bite into it, sprinkles explode into your mouth!""

Reactions: C to the J

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
well my 2 cents on posting earnings is this:

We are only as good as our community. When our community does better and makes more money, we as individuals do better and make more money. When people post $100+ days, others can learn from them, and teach others. Thats how we grow. I love yall

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
I never make 100+ and I still like posting my earnings. I know I'm not the only one satisfied with $20 a day. I like to see others like me even. Also, it's nice to think that the potential is there for more because some days I struggle to hit my goals. What was this debate about anyways? Was someone not friendly? lol
It was probably me. I am a bitch.

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
Well, I only skimmed it this morning from yesterday but someone made something to block PE posts because they don't like seeing high earnings and encouraged others to do the same and that started it.

CakesandPies

Reaction score
my 360 shit the bed I refuse to buy a new one. I have the one ..BUT... think of all those digital non backwards compatible games I lost.
That is awful, I felt the same way until my favorite games actually became backwards compatible so there's like... I dunno some hope I guess.

ak4744710

Reaction score
Is there a script that works with the new site to show auto approval? The one I have from the old site does not seem to work anymore.

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Is there a script that works with the new site to show auto approval? The one I have from the old site does not seem to work anymore.
No AA has been removed from the worker site

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Live Group Activity: Pick the Winners of NBA Games -- 1:00pm ET | Accept
Requester: Unanimous A.I. [A1OVB3ATBAQ1KM] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $11.28] [Pay: 3.39] [Fast: 3.71] [Comm: 5.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.27] [Fast: 4.62] [Comm: 4.43] [Fair: 4.60] [Reviews: 44] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$4.25
Duration: 4 hours
Available: 1
Description: Live Group Activity: Pick the Winners of NBA Games -- 1:00pm ET
Requirements: NBA 2017 Exists; Location EqualTo US; PB DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

JHkerriokey

Reaction score
Well, I only skimmed it this morning from yesterday but someone made something to block PE posts because they don't like seeing high earnings and encouraged others to do the same and that started it.
block? just for them right? I mean not in the actual forum right? I still want to see them!

Status
Not open for further replies.