01/12 - Synthesizing Saturday!

Would you rather go to an NFL game in snow or rain?

• Snow

• Rain

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
yeah but you dont get an email/bonus if it's less than 80%. you can see that in details from the dashboard for today's hits.
yeah i quickly looked through those just now, i noticed 3 that said i got 60% in there.
edit: i'm sure there's more 60%ers but i'm not looking through all of them lol

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
the last one i did i got 40% lol

pretty sure i'm more confused after the note they sent out. like what if it's positive but not related to revenue? like if they donated to charity? i was putting positive but i changed to making those neutral and can't see what i actually got wrong so idk what it should be

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
well i just got a warning

Hello, we're writing to let you know that your percentage of submissions with quality below desired is 14% and if it passes 25% your qualification will be removed. Keep in mind that max pct might be revised up or down without notice.

Skylycat

Reaction score
I managed to do 95 Toli's. They're getting slightly easier.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
so i figured up what i made from those, and its just $8.36, for doing 63 before i noped out that felt pretty tedious for 8 bucks.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
so i figured up what i made from those, and its just $8.36, for doing 63 before i noped out that felt pretty tedious for 8 bucks.
when the bonus was 16c I calculated about $18/hr by doing 8 in 5 minutes.

Skylycat

Reaction score
yeah, no doubt. even though i caught not one of those $5 hits even going HAM on the search for like an hour.

$18 + like $15 in bonus from toli bean
How did you figure out your bonus? Add all them up manually?

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
well i just got a warning

Hello, we're writing to let you know that your percentage of submissions with quality below desired is 14% and if it passes 25% your qualification will be removed. Keep in mind that max pct might be revised up or down without notice.
Well I guess that makes sense then, though it would be nice if the percentages were actually accurate as opposed to being done in increments of 20's. Makes me wonder if they round down or up.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm using HIT Tracker to find some questionable uhh questions and sending them an email to ask how we're supposed to answer those

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
I sent them an email

OK, thanks for the heads up. I think I'm actually more confused now than I was before. Can I ask about a few scenarios? I have a script that saves the html of pages so I have a few real examples I am confused about.

1. In past years, the Bridgepoint Education Golf Invitational has raised more than $150,000 for Rady Children's Hospital, including $40,000 raised at last year's event.
- is this positive? or does it have to be something related to financial gain to be positive?

2. FRANKFURT, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Germany's financial watchdog BaFin has ordered Deutsche Bank to take measures to prevent money laundering and "terrorist financing", BaFin said on Monday.
- is this neutral or negative?

3. View the full release here: ( ) In a global first, Western Union will power Safaricom to scale money transfers to more than 200 countries and territories.
- positive? they are expanding their business. or is it neutral because it's seems to be from a press release?

4. Nike faces challenges in the U.S. market Nike isn't doing too hot in the U.S. as rival brand Adidas has given it a literal run for its money and market shares.
- neutral or negative? it's negative, but it's not quantifiable

I'm having trouble with statements like these and since I'm not sure what I'm actually getting wrong, it's hard to know what to do.
Please advise thanks. I like your hits and would like to keep doing them.

Skylycat

Reaction score
Great questions, those are exactly like the ones I wonder about.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I sent them an email

OK, thanks for the heads up. I think I'm actually more confused now than I was before. Can I ask about a few scenarios? I have a script that saves the html of pages so I have a few real examples I am confused about.

1. In past years, the Bridgepoint Education Golf Invitational has raised more than $150,000 for Rady Children's Hospital, including $40,000 raised at last year's event.
- is this positive? or does it have to be something related to financial gain to be positive?

2. FRANKFURT, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Germany's financial watchdog BaFin has ordered Deutsche Bank to take measures to prevent money laundering and "terrorist financing", BaFin said on Monday.
- is this neutral or negative?

3. View the full release here: ( ) In a global first, Western Union will power Safaricom to scale money transfers to more than 200 countries and territories.
- positive? they are expanding their business. or is it neutral because it's seems to be from a press release?

4. Nike faces challenges in the U.S. market Nike isn't doing too hot in the U.S. as rival brand Adidas has given it a literal run for its money and market shares.
- neutral or negative? it's negative, but it's not quantifiable

I'm having trouble with statements like these and since I'm not sure what I'm actually getting wrong, it's hard to know what to do.
Please advise thanks. I like your hits and would like to keep doing them.
Yeah there were some gray area ones, I wasn't even aware of the 65% cutoff for bonus till you two mentioned it. Would have been nice to get feed back in terms of which were considered wrong maybe.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah there were some gray area ones, I wasn't even aware of the 65% cutoff for bonus till you two mentioned it. Would have been nice to get feed back in terms of which were considered wrong maybe.
I only figured it out because I figured I must have gotten more wrong on something, and decided to check. We'd have no way to know if their auto-accept didn't leave comments.

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Why right now Alexandria, I mean I'm doing them, but yeah

Jamie Taylor

Reaction score
I haven't seen a fresh HIT in nearly two hours. I'm hungry, mturk. Feed me!

Status
Not open for further replies.