01/12 - Synthesizing Saturday!

Would you rather go to an NFL game in snow or rain?

• Snow

• Rain

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clint

Reaction score
[Mod Edit] I never have any good ideas. Why did he reject all of your hits?
I'm not sure. It was pretty simple instructions, and I was very careful to follow them precisely. It was "selecting the response to the original tweet." I'm trying to figure out the best way to approach him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clint

Reaction score
message and pray?

not really supposed to do scared asian money when you don't have the buffer for rejects.
I didn't see any rejections on MTS. I'm pretty new. I'm trying hard to get the hang of everything.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm not sure. It was pretty simple instructions, and I was very careful to follow them precisely. It was "selecting the response to the original tweet." I'm trying to figure out the best way to approach him.
Some requesters don't understand how detrimental rejections can be. If you politely message and ask why your work was rejected, you'll hopefully get a reply and can take it from there. If there was a misunderstanding in instructions, sometimes you can offer to redo them for free in order for the rejections to be reversed.
As A6_Foul_Out @A6_Foul_Out mentioned, though... never do more HITs than your rejection percentage (<99%) can withstand.

Reactions: MarkC

spchles1

Reaction score
So nguyen rejected all 92 hits I just did. This has destroyed my approval rating. Any suggestions?
Did you check the TO, what's the full name of the requester?

Clint

Reaction score
Some requesters don't understand how detrimental rejections can be. If you politely message and ask why your work was rejected, you'll hopefully get a reply and can take it from there. If there was a misunderstanding in instructions, sometimes you can offer to redo them for free in order for the rejections to be reversed.
As A6_Foul_Out @A6_Foul_Out mentioned, though... never do more HITs than your rejection percentage (<99%) can withstand.
That's great advice. Thank you.

Reactions: DareAngel3

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score

Clint

Reaction score
oh yeah, lol definitely wouldn't have touched that, and I can even afford too.
Damn. I'm fucked if I can't get this straightened out. I'll have to sneak into Mexico.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
:coffeepc:

Check Prolific if you enjoy/tolerate math

Reactions: Concise

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I was waiting for the feature that would even slightly justify the price but it never came.
my joke generator just had a stack overflow.

Reactions: TSolo315

Jamie Taylor

Reaction score
but you worked so hard to train that toilet.
I do't need to know the weather while taking a pee or poo. Some things can just wait. We don't have to be in the know, 24/7. My toilet's already housebroken, and it only cost $79.00. Besides. I would never want my toilet to be smarter than I am. There's only so much indignity a guy can take.

Reactions: cb456

Jamie Taylor

Reaction score
I finally reached 500 approved HITs! What a long, tedious three weeks it has been.
I took a screen shot as proof, but I don't know how to upload it from my pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.