01/12 - Tall Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Chrome updated this in the middle of the night. If I missed you issue please tag me with in a new post with the issue or quote/link your original post so I can address/fix it.

Sorry about that. There was a lot of changes to how I had catchers setup so this was the easiest route.

It will be coming back very very soon (I kinda forgot this and the alarm).

The red circle should only show up for HITs you aren't qualified for (the O|M should also be whiteish instead of yellow).

Disabling the theming from the other MTurk tools is coming. In HIT tracker fill in the requester name or id in the input box and click search (you'll probably want to change the date range since the default it set for today).

I 100% forgot about this button. This will be in the next update.

Have you set the minimum reward in HIT Finder?

The play/pause/trash buttons mean that the HIT has been added to HIT Catcher. Those let you control the Catcher from HIT Finder.
What's the ETA on the next update? I will try it again once the catch button's added back.

alk69

Reaction score
I turned off the extension for MTS. This isn't working and now I can use PC/Forker to work. Now that I've lost a half day of work, that is.

Reactions: dakotamidnight

charlie

Reaction score
so is 3.2.0 to be avoided or is that the fix for the issues that have been reported?

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Does this image contain X? | PANDA
Requester: Wittgenstein [A1F94GL157S9RN] (Req TV): $16.58/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Does this image contain the word of interest? For example, does this image contain performing, apple, or a woman?
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $0.04
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;

Last edited:

fawn

Reaction score
when a survey asks me to write sentences if its under a dollar i usually throw it back but i'll write wordy feedback emails to requestors sometimes if they're doing academic stuff no sweat. hm.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
but its not showing up in my hit catcher? i have my catcher open and its not one of the hits i see in there
It is working for me, so good luck! jk jk but I am going to ask some questions that may sound dumb/obvious but I honestly don't know why the buttons would change in Finder but not show up in Catcher.

Are you on a different group instead of All? HITs will be sent there first.

Have you reloaded both Finder and Catcher and tried again?

Have you restarted Chrome and tried again?

Can you add HITs from MTurk itself (https://worker.mturk.com/projects) with the O|M buttons or are all the buttons failing?

• Love
Reactions: rawrkevtar

rawrkevtar

hawaii gamer
Reaction score
It is working for me, so good luck! jk jk but I am going to ask some questions that may sound dumb/obvious but I honestly don't know why the buttons would change in Finder but not show up in Catcher.

Can you add HITs from MTurk itself (https://worker.mturk.com/projects) with the O|M buttons or are all the buttons failing?
working fine for me for now

Reactions: Kadauchi

freekshow420

Reaction score

yeah it seams to be certain hits that i cannot add to the catcher, some hits i can add no problem, others i click on it from finder (just like i would normally do) and nothing,,, i mean nothing shows up in my catcher, Regardless of refreshing/ closing the browser. i even removed all of what i had in there making it have nothing at all in the catcher to try and put the same hit back in catcher to find out that its giving me the big ol middle Finger and not allowing me accept said hit i guess.. idk considering i filtered the finder to only show what im qualified for

Status
Not open for further replies.