01/12 - Tall Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
yeah it seams to be certain hits that i cannot add to the catcher, some hits i can add no problem, others i click on it from finder (just like i would normally do) and nothing,,, i mean nothing shows up in my catcher, Regardless of refreshing/ closing the browser. i even removed all of what i had in there making it have nothing at all in the catcher to try and put the same hit back in catcher to find out that its giving me the big ol middle Finger and not allowing me accept said hit i guess.. idk considering i filtered the finder to only show what im qualified for
It being only some HITs is even stranger, but will probably also makes it easier to find and fix. Can you copy your HIT Finder url and send it to me. That will give me all of your settings so I can more easily try and replicate your issue.

Reactions: cb456

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
What's the ETA on the next update? I will try it again once the catch button's added back.
I'll be pushing an update tonight with a bunch of high priority fixes (this is one) and then it will have to get `through the review process which I'm hoping will be quick (sometimes it is, sometimes not).

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi

after the update the Turkerview hit ratings aren't loading in my hit queue, I just get the spinning loading wheel on each hit instead

also, tracker used to show the below, but I don't see where I can find this info anymore:
$ amount approved pending payment
$ amount pending approval
**edit the pie chart in hit Tracker shows something close to the above, but its only for the selected day and not the aggregate total that used to be available that showed (total $ pending approval and total $ approved still pending payment).

Last edited:
  • Grimacing
Reactions: Kadauchi

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
i hate hate Hate this proposer/receiver games that have 8 pages of complicated instructions and then test you before you can even do the game. For I measly dollar, you want me to think that hard. I don't effing think so.
If you want me to think that hard, you need to pay up. Just syain

fawn

Reaction score
i hate hate Hate this proposer/receiver games that have 8 pages of complicated instructions and then test you before you can even do the game. For I measly dollar, you want me to think that hard. I don't effing think so.
If you want me to think that hard, you need to pay up. Just syain
ive gotten tricked so many times by those because they'll be like "do this and get a BIG BONUS!!!" and it'll end up being like.... 30 cents lol. not worth it

Reactions: Mikey Chlanda

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Might have asked this earlier but is there anyway to use the old MTS?
You can go to the mtsv2 github repository and install it from the source there (there are instructions on how to do this in the readme). There is also probably a copy on one of those extension archive websites. Both of these routes will leave you on that version forever since the extension will never update when installed this way.

kidstokes

Reaction score
i'm not having any luck with HITS today nor any luck on Prolific.

charlie

Reaction score
i'm not having any luck with HITS today nor any luck on Prolific.
i had better luck a couple hours ago. Doesn't seem to have slowed down any but i'm pretty sure there are a lot more Turkers on than there were when I started my day. hits are being gobbled up fast.

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
Grumble grumble, works for me... so much easier to fix when its broken for me too. Can you reload HIT Tracker, open the console (ctrl+shift+j) and screenshot or paste any red errors.
I just wanna say, I really do appreciate all the work you do on this. If I ever grumble too much or whine, just tell me to STFU

Pshan

Reaction score
Title: Public Perception of Individuals with Facial ScarsAccept
Requester: ChatLab [APVT8EG7FW2IF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$22.83][Pay=Generous][Approval=1-3 days][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.75][Fast=3.50][Comm=2.72][Fair=3.50][Reviews=59][ToS=0]
Reward: $2.64
Duration: 02:00:00
Available: 1
Description: 15 minute survey, $2.64 compensation, you will rate photos of faces
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: fawn

charlie

Reaction score
well hopefully it'll pick up some. i have a bunch of really old papers i need to shred so i'll be doing that for a bit.

Reactions: Michele

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey on consumers' awareness of infectious diseases. | Accept
Requester: Junghan [A3EP75BQFBELM8] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.37] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.50] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=3.67] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=10] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 33
Description: This short survey asks you to answer a series of questions related to COVID-19.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: savvy

jan

Reaction score
Title: Jury Duty - The Kind You Can Do At Home (Rit-May-R)(~ 33 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Empirical Jury [A2QGI2L47S8HB0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.27] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Poor] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.03] [Fast=3.14] [Comm=2.12] [Fair=3.04] [Reviews=101] [ToS=3]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.70
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 6
Description: You will read a presentation and return a verdict. You will also answer questions about yourself and the script.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [480152152-268456] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; SurveyGroup [4654] DoesNotExist ; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

KatieinPGH

*Wants Masters*
Reaction score
Between depression and general COVID bs, I'm really not feeling this week.
I feel ya! I *want* to want to work just for the distraction but once I finally get a HIT, I can't concentrate because my brain wants to doom scroll news. Honestly, everything feels like a combination of 'hurry up and wait' and 'something is coming... dooooom'. Doesn't make for a positive work environment. *shares happy thoughts*

freekshow420

Reaction score
what is up with the N/A hits in hit catcher? i tried adding a hit and it shows up in catcher with the id of the hit but has N/A next to the requestor/hit name/payment. but when i added it on HF it had all three

Status
Not open for further replies.