Status
Not open for further replies.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Decide if a track title is valid, if track belongs to an artist, and if the video represents the track | PANDA
Requester: YouTube Artist [A2FR7QLXNDBZ70] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.13] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 38] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Give an artist name, a track title and a video, decide whether the track title is valid, if the track belongs to the artist, and whether the video is representative of the track.
Time: 7 minutes
HITs Available: 50
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.2.1

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
So my stepmom sent me an email today?
I don't know why she thinks I want her to talk to me when I've blocked her phone number, facebook, tumblr, twitter, and every other method she had of contacting me. Especially since she emailed me about something between me and my dad? Like I don't know why she thinks I care about what she has to say, especially after the way she treated me and my sister.
I'm shaking from how angry and upset aI am to get an email from her, especially about entitlement wrt money. Her father bought her two cars for one of her birthdays because he didn't know which color she would like better. She doesn't work despite being relatively young and fully capable of doing so (and doesn't have young kids) and lives off my dad but has the audacity to tell ME I'm ungrateful when I'm disabled and constantly ill and still work my ass off? Like I don't know why she thinks she is all that when she's never done anything but lie and take stuff from everyone else, so...

Tl;dr I hope she dies in a fire.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Social Science Preferences Research | PANDA
Requester: Stanford Academic Research [A2DF0YBSZHD9P5] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.36] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 14] [ToS: 0]
Description:
6 question survey about social preferences. 75 cents per completion, US Citizens & persons above age 18 only
Time: 25 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.2.1

Yatagarasu

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Description:
6 question survey about social preferences. 75 cents per completion, US Citizens & persons above age 18 only

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Description:

onioro

Reaction score
How did you manage to do that?
It was the "choose a question" one. There was a qual test in the beginning and I got an answer wrong.

To be honest, the layout and instructions aren't the clearest - -

Reactions: jnalleyne

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I got paid $10/hr plus mileage to and from the courthouse and all I did was read a book for two hours while I waited for them not to select me.
:eek:

We get paid nothing for our first day showing up. I believe it is $15 per day after that and .34 per mile to drive there.

Yatagarasu

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Attitudes on Wealth and Society(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Lucas A. Keefer [A3JJ2BEJL4TE0S] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.73] [Fair: 4.89] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.68] [Reviews: 24] [ToS: 0]
Description:
A short questionnaire asking your attitudes about wealth, inequality, and society
Time: 30 minutes
Qualifications: Exc: [4780012-30378] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: US;

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I got paid $10/hr plus mileage to and from the courthouse and all I did was read a book for two hours while I waited for them not to select me.
You're projecting, Not A Robot @Not A Robot. I don't think this is a "typical" experience. If a citizen need attend to jury duty that citizen should be paid commensurate with their normal income. And that cost should be borne by our society as a whole. Justice is the first, most important value for a democratic republic like ours.

Reactions: Not A Robot

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Never mind, I am remembering wrong, I got paid $40 for 2 hours in County Court, plus mileage.

From the Jury website.

"A $40.00 attendance fee is paid for each day you are required to report, whether or not you are selected to serve (unless you are a federal employee). Employees of the United States government will not receive an attendance fee. You will be paid mileage at a rate of 53.5 cents per mile. Your mileage is automatically calculated by your zip code."
That's better. :)

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
:eek:

We get paid nothing for our first day showing up. I believe it is $15 per day after that and .34 per mile to drive there.
Yep, 15 a day after the first and taxed out the ass.

Reactions: Kessikitty

Lauren

Reaction score
I agree- but its not even the student loans or the malpractice insurance.... its as much as I hate to say it the new government regulations and "Obamacare" as an ER doctor my husband would make say $100 for just walking into the room YEARS ago- insurance would be billed $175 for that visit...and they would settle at $100....

But now with insurance costs going up and more people HAVING to be covered...in order for my husband to receive that same $100 he has to bill the insurance $200-$225 to finally settle on the $100....( I hope that makes sense)
yeah, definitely makes sense. notice how car insurance doesn't cover my oil changes. if it did, instead of me paying Valvoline $25 to change my oil, Valvoline would bill my car insurance $200 and I'd have to pay a $50 copay and then end up paying the rest of the $150 anyway since my deductible is really high and I haven't reached it yet. too bad it doesn't work that way with doctors. that's why I don't even want to go to the doctor for small things anymore. I risk not getting it checked out early and just hope it's nothing life threatening.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Listen To Audio Recording | PANDA
Requester: GTR_Co [A34Q9BWURAVPI4] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 4.06] [Comm: 3.67] [Fast: 4.00] [Reviews: 25] [ToS: 1]
Description:
Conduct outbound call to toll free number to evaluate answers by Member Services staff.
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is US;

Status
Not open for further replies.